Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tiktok holes celebrate a random man getting dismembered by gf

• Thread starter MisanthropicMemes
  • Start date
We live in a patriarchal system BTW. :feelsjuice:

We live in a patriarchal system BTW. :feelsjuice:
And the best part is all of those whores smv mog us into oblivion, and yet they will never pay for being spoiled whores as we rot. I wonder what IT thinks? Women can openly celebrate mem being dismemebered on tiktok with thousands of likes, and yet it faggots get mad because there is one niche online forum which is one of the only spaces where you can say what needs to be said about these sluts

they're probably troll comments grAy

57136.jpg

Sometimes i forget why i hate women in the first place and then i see shit like this.

But when we do it

Look at all those negresses @anandkonda

But when we do it
They are doing it on an open mainstream platfotm while were forced onto niche forums in the corners of the internet. Everyday I feel physical pain in my body because I cant inflict the things I wish could on these sluts. If the world was good, all feminists would end up like this:

They are doing it on an open mainstream platfotm while were forced onto niche forums in the corners of the internet. Everyday I feel physical pain in my body because I cant inflict the things I wish could on these sluts. If the world was good, all feminists would end up like this: View attachment 1288797
It makes me so happy that this happened

Didnt know there were this many psycho wh0res on jewtok.

they're probably troll comments grAy
Nigga this isnt jewgram, the whores on jewtok are very real

They are doing it on an open mainstream platfotm while were forced onto niche forums in the corners of the internet. Everyday I feel physical pain in my body because I cant inflict the things I wish could on these sluts. If the world was good, all feminists would end up like this: View attachment 1288797
And watch these IT cucks screenshot this and cry muh soggy knees while ignoring the original post :lul: :lul: To any whores reading this: I want you dead. I think you sluts need to collectively be tortured and ripped apart for being utterly worthless people. I hope more marc lepines happen and kill as much feminists as possible. You are all vile parasites

The empathetic gender everyone

women can do no wrong :soy::foidSoy:

Hatred for men = rape fetish, you guys are reading this all wrong. They're trying to signal something to you

I wish all women would simultaneously die from heart attacks slowly and painfully

We're at war with women, and have the disadvantage of being silenced while women can say whatever they want on all outlets. Hopefully this makes more people realize this.

Around backs, never relax.

What else needs saying?

It's funny because when they get raped and beheaded i'll celebrate

We're at war with women, and have the disadvantage of being silenced while women can say whatever they want on all outlets. Hopefully this makes more people realize this.
Baal magick.

Somehow the simps will conclude that it's the woman who is oppressed, and it's all due to the evil patriarchy.