Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TikTok has ruined memes and Internet culture

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
TikTok has ruined memes and Internet culture. Because of it most memes now are either ghetto retardation that doesn't appeal to anyone but unfunny wiggers; or incredibly unamusing trends where normies and foids narcissistically record themselves doing whatever action is the current thing. The latter is the most obnoxious of the two as it is a complete normiefication of memes as a whole. Memes have been degraded into women and faggots making funny faces and dancing for validation. That's not meming. That's being an attention whore. Hawktie is not a meme. It's a dumb bitch acting like a whore to pander to retarded simps.

It's amazing how women devolve everything they get their hands on into being about how slutty they are.

Video games? "Look at my bikini cosplay!"
Politics? "Let me just apply five pounds of makeup and start an only fans."
Memes? "Look at me doing a slutty dance pretending to be the meme! Isn't that funny?"

They're incapable of not trying to center something on themselves. It says a lot that women try to make an identity out of being "edgy 4chan girls" when the point of 4chan was anonymity! They can't resist putting the spotlight on themselves.

Hawktie is not a meme. It's a dumb bitch acting like a whore to pander to retarded simps.
The problem is normies think they're above her level yet they constantly shower her with attention. Retards.

The problem is normies think they're above her level yet they constantly shower her with attention. Retards.
They think they're above her level? These cunts worshiped her. There's merchandise for that femoid everywhere. Men are so desperate for any sexual approval from women

A girl who made a blowjob joke has a podcast and more money than I will ever dream of

They think they're above her level? These cunts worshiped her. There's merchandise for that femoid everywhere. Men are so desperate for any sexual approval from women
All of her media coverage is punch lined with "your 5 seconds of fame are over already!" But normies wont admit they find ratchet women funny
A girl who made a blowjob joke has a podcast and more money than I will ever dream of
She reminds me a lot of that "cash me outside" girl. Once this podcast dies she'll start her rapping career, just you wait

All of her media coverage is punch lined with "your 5 seconds of fame are over already!" But normies wont admit they find ratchet women funny

She reminds me a lot of that "cash me outside" girl. Once this podcast dies she'll start her rapping career, just you wait
So fucking retarded. Normies talk about how wholesome she is. SHE GOT FAMOUS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT SUCKING COCK SHES NOT WHOLESOME RETARDS.

She isn't even that attractive.
So fucking retarded. Normies talk about how wholesome she is. SHE GOT FAMOUS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT SUCKING COCK SHES NOT WHOLESOME RETARDS.
Normies are sex obsessed degenerates. In this modern Weimar girls being open about sucking dick is wholesome.

She isn't even that attractive.

Normies are sex obsessed degenerates. In this modern Weimar girls being open about sucking dick is wholesome.
Normies are stupid and I don't take them seriously. Sometimes I'm glad I don't fit in because if you fit into modern society you are cringe.

Normies are stupid and I don't take them seriously. Sometimes I'm glad I don't fit in because if you fit into modern society you are cringe.
Exactly

Its kinda funny. Back then i got clowned for using ChinkTok by my former peers. Later i deleted it and then they downloaded it and got addicted lmao

Some memes are so braindead that it wraps around to being funny

Its kinda funny. Back then i got clowned for using ChinkTok by my former peers. Later i deleted it and then they downloaded it and got addicted lmao
How do you even get addicted to it? What's the appeal of short term content?

Chinese algorithm steals your data and gives you an almost perfect feed.

I said almost because they throw in a few shitty videos so you feel compelled to keep scrolling until you find a good one.

TikTok has en extremly addictive algorithm. Only after a few minutes of using the app, the algorithm learns what you like and what you dont like. Id say easily 90% of the videos i got recommended matched my taste. TikTok would have never been as successful if it wasnt for its insanely accurate algorithm, YouTubes algorithm for example is unpredictable and many videos are completely random or dont match my taste

And when the rapping career dies she'll start an OnlyFans :lul: Peak clown world

I wish foids didn't exist. They ruin everything and they're retarded.

Why don't people get tired of seeing TikTok dances?

i fucking hate tiktok

TikTok has probably single handle contributed to ruining an entire generation youth and young people in general. As if government policies, media, and the education systems wasn't already doing that, it just greatly accelerated the process unfortunately.