Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tiktok girl celebrates having an abortion

Abortions are awesome, chances are her wretched offspring would've become a burden on the taxpayer.

They take pleasure in killing babies
>Empathetic gender

We should abort foids tbh
and not talking about foid fetuses
I mean just abort these hoes

she should be put to death in GTA5

She should have been aborted

Genuinely scary how much abortion is actually celebrated in 2020, not even viewed as a lesser of two evils type affair, no, women actually applaud and celebrate murdering their children. What the fuck happened.

Foids do not consider unborn babies to be human beings. Until they give birth, foids have the same amount of feelings for what is growing in their bellies as a wart or a skin growth. Unwanted babies are basically parasites in their minds, thats why they can kill them without any care in the world and go out and fuck Chad later that night.

child would have grown up to be a degenerate anyway
let's just hope this foid never EVER breeds

i remember watching this last week and it felt very surreal. the music, the cuts, the way the whore acts, it just feels so surreal :feelsclown:

Already posted

I know you fuckers consume cuckit, so you ever branch away from IT to childfree? I'm against having kids but it's some vile shit. Calling them parasites and openly saying you'll yeet the fetus. Fucking toilets so quick to flush.

Genuinely scary how much abortion is actually celebrated in 2020, not even viewed as a lesser of two evils type affair, no, women actually applaud and celebrate murdering their children. What the fuck happened.

the goals of feminism, destroy the family unit, convince foids that having and raising children is oppression but being a slave to their employer is empowering.

JFL at the state of females in current year

One less to suffer in this world.

That tiktok is a microcosm into what went wrong with young women in society. Even if you are staunchly against abortion or for it, there should be a somber mood around the act, but no this bitch celebrates it.

Also, TikTok is communist

I genuinely think that anyone who gets an abortion for no good reason and well knows what they got into deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot.