Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tiktok foid is crying because of confinement, can't go out, can't see her friends

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
JFL and they tell us being lonely is nothing.

Someone forgot to tell her she isn't entitled to human contact. Sweetie, human contact isn't an essential need like eating and sleeping are :^)

You know what to do, whores...

Can you imagine there's actually people out there that do not spend a day by themselves?

And she's already talking about going ER. That's all it takes for foids and normies. They call us the violent ones.

We've taken thousands of times more abuse and loneliness and 99.999% of us haven't gone ER.

repost nigger

Like the downfall a rich man experiences when going homeless.

This was funny to watch.

This was funny to watch.
Angers me more than anything, considering those are the people who make fun of incels and tell them sex and intimacy arent necessary.

Here we go. Another British slut losing it.

When is she gonna kill herself?

Made me feel good tbh. Normies about to rope or go ER after a couple of weeks of the existence I've been living my whole life.

:feelsgah:

why do we allow women to possess any form of technology again?

Angers me more than anything, considering those are the people who make fun of incels and tell them sex and intimacy arent necessary.
They aren't necessary for ugly people.

I can’t watch it ffs

Anyone else just imagining that this girl starts crying when the camera is on, and after she takes the video she immediately goes back to a neutral face since it was all an act?

Think about how weird it is to record an emotional reaction when you are in the middle of it. You have to be feeling a lot of emotional turmoil and then have the reaction that "Oh, I should record this too." Which totally goes against the genuineness of the emotional action to begin with.

What language is this bitch speaking?

Anyone else just imagining that this girl starts crying when the camera is on, and after she takes the video she immediately goes back to a neutral face since it was all an act?

Think about how weird it is to record an emotional reaction when you are in the middle of it. You have to be feeling a lot of emotional turmoil and then have the reaction that "Oh, I should record this too." Which totally goes against the genuineness of the emotional action to begin with.
They're fake people. That's how they behave 24/7.

They're fake people. That's how they behave 24/7.
Really disgusting and kind of disturbing that there are people that can act like this and it is not diagnosed formally as some form of narcissistic personality disorder. Because that's what it honestly sounds like. Maybe technology isn't the best because it's partially responsible for propagating, popularizing, and making behavior like this socially acceptable.

Ugly cry eew

But based lifefuel

Really disgusting and kind of disturbing that there are people that can act like this and it is not diagnosed formally as some form of narcissistic personality disorder. Because that's what it honestly sounds like. Maybe technology isn't the best because it's partially responsible for propagating, popularizing, and making behavior like this socially acceptable.
These people can't differentiate reality from social media. Social media has become an extension of themselves. I'm not even trying to be edgy or hyperbolic. Social media is their life. If she's crying she has to show it. If she's eating she has to show it. If she's out with chad or her friends she has to show it. On vacation? Show it. Pissed off about something? Show it. Bought new clothes? Show it.

It never ends.

Fucking British Anglo foid, stfu. I'm the one who ate that bat, nigga. I'm patient ZERO!

She got them Kardashian dick-sucking lips, tho.

What language is this bitch speaking?
I really had a hard time understanding her but english isn't my first language. Half of it sounds like pure gibberish when you're not focused.

It's ok

time to postmaxx
View attachment 223388