Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TikTok confirms Blackpill even more by suppressing videos from unattractive people

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

Anonymous sources confirmed that they were in effect through at least late 2019 and the livestream policy was put in place just last year.

The 'Ugly Content Policy' includes: 'Abnormal body shape, chubby, have obvious beer belly, obese, or too thin.'

The rules also state to hide posts from those with 'ugly facial looks', which includes: 'lack of front teeth and senior people with too many wrinkles or facial deformities.'

The policy also instructs moderates to limit visibility of videos that show the environment is shabby and dilapidated,' including but 'not limited to … slums, rural fields' and 'dilapidated housing.'

brutal socialmediapill

Sorry for the typo lmao my title auto corrected Blackpill to blackball

There is no lookism sweaty. It's all in your head :soy:

“Tee hee anon why arent you on tiktok haha!!” “Oh, no reason..”

Curse upon creators of shit tok

What the fuck? And this isn't deemed illegal?

[Ragefuel]

TikTok aka the blackest blackpill out of all social media platforms.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in years.

Makes you wonder if Tinder really did stop burying ugly users via ELO score.

I don't even know why they need to do that. Their users do a good enough job at ranking content based on looks. Absolutely absurd that they cook the books further.

They hate me on many levels man.

This isnt true i get ugly people showing up with 100k likes

BEYOND OVER FOR EVERY NON CHAD

why are there 22 bluepillers ITT jfl

including those videos that show landwhales with chad bfs?

I've been saying that tiktok is a much worse cancer than instathot and tinder right from the get go, and here we are.

Gartner did acknowledge the platform was suppressing posts of those deemed unattractive, disabled or poor in an attempt to combat bullying.

Suppress bullying by discriminating against uglies to make them feel socially ostracized - a literal form of bullying - so they don't get bullied.

2e1lxv.jpg

Gartner must be a poster on IT.

Anonymous sources confirmed that they were in effect through at least late 2019 and the livestream policy was put in place just last year.

The 'Ugly Content Policy' includes: 'Abnormal body shape, chubby, have obvious beer belly, obese, or too thin.'

The rules also state to hide posts from those with 'ugly facial looks', which includes: 'lack of front teeth and senior people with too many wrinkles or facial deformities.'

The policy also instructs moderates to limit visibility of videos that show the environment is shabby and dilapidated,' including but 'not limited to … slums, rural fields' and 'dilapidated housing.'
This is what happens when you live in an NPC society with no soul

Chad Only in all ways of life.

LOL the sad fucks who make and maintain TikTok ironically can't be featured.

My feed used to covered with deformed and unattractive people, now it is full of dopamine whores showing their ass and tits

Blackpill is in our DNA, we can't escape from it.

Social media is not for poor or ugly people.

the more attractive you are the more attention you get

My feed used to covered with deformed and unattractive people, now it is full of dopamine whores showing their ass and tits
I remember watching compilations and everyone was extremely attractive, all girls had big ass/tits with flat stomach and all guys had 7+faces or had gigatallfag height. Then when I actually went on there, there were so many ugly people that were deluded and thought that personality mattered.

And IT cucks still think that the world doesn't discriminates against ugly men. FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUCKS

Just ban ugly people from your app so you grab more attention, bro!

Well yes, TikTok is a Chinese app what do you expect ?
The Chinese always discriminate ugly people when it comes to social media.

they 100% do this, its based on the amount of users that left swipe your profile and puts users in tiers

They said they stopped doing that. But now that this is unearthed, I wonder if they're just lying so they don't look bad.

everythings really going to shit.. '' tik tok'' is garbage..

They said they stopped doing that. But now that this is unearthed, I wonder if they're just lying so they don't look bad.

Theres no way they stopped, I heard of this exlusive dating app that only the top tier C&S's are invited too.

Everything in the world is tiered nowdays

Why haven't these posts been pinned yet?
This is a Tsar Bomba lvl blackpill

I didn't need an article to tell me this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back