Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TikTok blackpills

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

Kind of glad I grew up before the era of real social media penetration into society, can't even begin to imagine the brutality of what young, non-chad males will endure in the coming years.

Last edited:
brutal eye colorpill.
can't even begin to imagine the brutality of what young, non-chad males will endure in the coming years.
Don't remind me

Cant imagine being a cel and using social media in this day and age. Coping with reality is hard enough for me.

"Persoalnality wins" hahahahaha this is why you never believe a word out of a woman's mouth

>only 25% of women like a blonde haired man

it’s fucking over @RemoveNormalfags

I've been reporting so many whores on tik tok, at first it was going great. But now I think my account got incel flagged, because I've been reporting whores twerking in literal thongs and yet it now tells me "we reviewed your report and found the content you reported did not violate sexual and nudity guidelines" meanwhile comments I make calling women whores are getting deleted due to violating community guidelines

I've been reporting so many whores on tik tok, at first it was going great. But now I think my account got incel flagged, because I've been reporting whores twerking in literal thongs and yet it now tells me "we reviewed your report and found the content you reported did not violate sexual and nudity guidelines" meanwhile comments I make calling women whores are getting deleted due to violating community guidelines

Wouldn't be surprised if China was just using it to accelerate rates of inceldom in the West

"Persoalnality wins" hahahahaha this is why you never believe a word out of a woman's mouth
Filter everything through the blackpill and it will make sense

Looks = personality so when they say personality matters they also mean looks

>only 25% of women like a blonde haired man

it’s fucking over @RemoveNormalfags
And .co still actively tries to suppress the blondhaircolorpill.
Many users legit think that having blond hair is a Chad trait. :feelsseriously:

"How are you going to have sex with someone you're not attracted to ?"

You just close your eyes and spread your legs.

And .co still actively tries to suppress the blondhaircolorpill.
Many users legit think that having blond hair is a Chad trait. :feelsseriously:
Blonde halo only halos females really, the only men that get a pass are blonde chads. Southern European chads mog Northern European chads. Plus blonde is an neoteny trait.

@Copexodius Maximus @tehgymcel420
Holy shit, the survey said personality matters more. These whores need to be beaten by their parents for being such lying shits.

View attachment 380077

Kind of glad I grew up before the era of real social media penetration into society, can't even begin to imagine the brutality of what young, non-chad males will endure in the coming years.
It's all relative.

Even middle aged guys are judged for not being sexually active and in tune with times nowadays and are expected to be accomplished in some way.