Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tik tok makes me want to rope.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
its mind boggling how retarded people are. and tik tok just proves that its getting worse and women are all evil whores. is america babylon.

i deleted it along with other normscum social apps (not youtube though lol thats good cope). i think im too smart to be on there

its mind boggling how retarded people are. and tik tok just proves that its getting worse and women are all evil whores. is america babylon.
America is where foids are free to act like wild animals without restrictions.

Stop using it then

Then don't fucking use it you retarded cuck. If you don't like something - just don't fucking interact with it. You are not obligated to watch Tiktok - so don't do it.

Tiktok can be decent depending on your algorithm, I don't have any foids whoring on my homepage. But the comment section is a fucking joke, it's all skull emojis and other retarded phrases that are hard to read for more than a minute before feeling your gray matter vanishing

SukCok has always been garbage.