Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tik tok is cancer to society

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I can’t stand tik tok:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: It’s cancer to society:feelsrope: there’s a reason why it’s banned in China even though it was made in China :feelshaha:. Tik tok is showing the true nature of foids and giving them even more attention and validation :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tik tok is so bad that even reddit normies and soys hate it

I browsed it for no more than 5 minutes and felt such a strong urge to rope. It’s full Chads getting worshipped by JBs and college whores talking about their sex lives on the internet. I genuinely believe the app was designed by the Chinese to accelerate western collapse.

Not banned but it goes by a different name, the Chinese version has different content on it, (maybe that one would be alright to use). That said I agree, it has been one of the things hastening the complete collapse of the dating market. It has inflated the ego of most foids to inconceivable levels.

Commie China is kinda based most of the time but tik tok was maybe the worst thing to ever happen to us as a specie in the previous decade. That is not based.

Commie China is kinda based most of the time but tik tok was maybe the worst thing to ever happen to us as a specie in the previous decade. That is not based.
TikTok is gigabased in the sense that the app itself is a weapon. Use the app yourself and you’ll see just how potent the content on there is. It’s designed to give you mental illness. The Chinese know this. If they can create more western suicides, workforce drop outs , and mass shootings all while stealing troves of user data, that a huge win in their book. The Chinese version of TikTok is far more regulated and shows you entirely different content than it does in the west.

The Chinese version of TikTok is far more regulated and shows you entirely different content than it does in the west.
really ? how so ? Are there studies about it ? I didn't know that.

I felt my neurons dying in the few minutes I spent there

tiktok is full of teen and 20s foids showing their sexual adventures and appeal, including their feet and body, i hate too

Seriously though stop posting tiktoks on here