Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tik tok gives power to femoids

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
Tik tok is a blackpill in the sense that it gives more power and attention to femoids who did nothing to deserve it and if you call them out you get labeled a misogynist that's against "kids having fun"

They don't know the cultural consequences they are partaking in and allowing to fly by.

Any talentless girl that is average looks can now have thousands of orbiters for making a shitty 15 second video and you are stuck in a dead end job ready to neck yourself.

everything gives power to females op welcome to reality

anything gives power to females op welcome to reality

Tiktok is like an injection of power to an individual not an overarching systematic problem like gynocentrism or hypergamy.

yes i am volcel because i will only gf a girl with severe social anxiety and autism who has no social media presence

hit or miss i guess they never miss huh

I still don't know what tiktok is apart from just being another video platform.. is there something else to it? does it encourage degeneracy and accelerate societal collapse?

High IQ as hell, you could be my new favorite poster

I keep seeing women on that app make fun of gamer incels, it shows how much work we still need to do

hit or miss i guess its over huh

tiktok should be banned its pure cancer to society

Every form of social media is cucked.