Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TIFU by getting my little nephew temp banned from Roblox

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
It's the school holidays and my sister and her family are visiting cuckachu manor.

Naturally my little 12yo nephew has been almost permanently glued to my gaming rig ever since I told him the guest login.

His favorite game ATM is a Roblox game where you ride dragons, hatch dragons, train dragons, trade rare and cool dragons with other people.

My nephew is quite business savvy with the trading dragons side of it, he knows the value of what he has and he doesn't give stuff away cheap.

Some phaggot in the chat told him to drop the price on something he was selling. He declined, this person kept going on and on about it in the chat. He made the mistake of responding to them and they became quite rude and insane.

At this point I overheard him talking to his sister about what was going on. I should have stayed right out, but I saw some of the chat the rudeness of this cunt just triggered me. So I said that if it was me playing, I would have told this person to KYS faggot and not even one second later that's what little bro immediately fucking did!

Naturally the faggot did what faggots do: it cried to the mods and got my little man banned from roblox for 24 hours. He's taking it well. But if it gets back to my sister that I coached her beautiful little boy to tell some cunt to kill themselves, and taught him the word faggot, things are going to be a bit... tense around here!

Worth it though.

Last edited:
Very based, rawblocks is life yo

That homosexual deserved it for trying to jew your nephew to sell below his price

Modern roblox is BS for this, the hustle is pushed hard compared to back then. In 2014, all you had to do was ride a cart or beat an obby. Now with voice chat every little shit there is a robux hustler. It's golden days are over.

Hello based department

JFC everything costs real money these days.
GET YOUR FUCKING NEPHEW TO JOIN THE BLOCKLAND ARMY (Just kidding it sucks now)

I see the whole thing as a valuable learning opportunity for him:

1. Sometimes people give you bad advice, even adults.
  2. Most online spaces are controlled by :soy: and you need to stay within their rules, or stay under their radar.
  3. The visceral satisfaction of telling a soyjak kys faggot needs to be tempered by a sober assessment of what forum you are in, and what blow-back you might get if you do it.

Based uncle.