Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ticktock made me feel bad for 12th grade cousin of mine

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
I was glancing at her phone over her shoulder somewhat rudely, but she didn't notice and anyway she should have known better. Like all teens these days she looks like a 13 year old (maybe that's just a consequence of my own aging?) Anyway, I was glancing at her phone and she was looking at a ticktock from a Tyrone saying some comment about "little tits." She was offended. If I could have re-assured her I would have told her that the Tyrone is a bantu, and bantu genes tend towards big-bossomed-ness, and that her own figure as a nubile Somali with little tits is far more erotic from the perspective of many a male.

You are a fucking cuck.

shes a lost cause becuase shes on tik tok

You should. Fuck her

Shes offended cause she wouldnt get a chance at tyrone cock. Dont be a cuck :feelskek:

I was glancing at her phone over her shoulder somewhat rudely, but she didn't notice and anyway she should have known better. Like all teens these days she looks like a 13 year old (maybe that's just a consequence of my own aging?) Anyway, I was glancing at her phone and she was looking at a ticktock from a Tyrone saying some comment about "little tits." She was offended. If I could have re-assured her I would have told her that the Tyrone is a bantu, and bantu genes tend towards big-bossomed-ness, and that her own figure as a nubile Somali with little tits is far more erotic from the perspective of many a male.

my reaction to the reaction to my thread:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back