Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thx god im not indian

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

How tf u call this tradition like wtf

Why are Curries so fucking weird?

It's what always happens when low IQ people inherit high IQ traditions. We even see it in the U.S. where people say stupid shit like "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences" and "innocent until proven guilty is only in court."

The worst Indian example imo is with Jainism. You can imagine some ancient high IQ psudeo-curries making a religion about treating all life with respect, but now modern fools interpret it as not using anti-bacterial soap.

Curries are retards

That’s really funny to me. Traditions can be really weird

Pretty primitive ngl

I fucking hate being curry

Based curries. Proud of these fellow brothers.

Delusional god believing retards

I like shitting in the street, on the beach, in a bus, in line at McDonald's...

So freeing.

They have their tradition and I don't see a problem with that.
If they have fun, good for them.

I thought bulls were sacred in India?

bruh and u called me

:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
wait a second you're a 6ft curry you should go to india and mog the fuck out of your native people! average height there is like 5'5" or something

also it does sound like the kind of life chad would lead ngl.

I always wanted to be the short balding Indian janitor working that long, exhausting 12-hour shift at Dunkin‘ Donuts in a mostly white semi-suburban higher-middle-to-upper-class area in the northeast United States on a Saturday running from 4 PM to 4 AM.

I thought bulls were sacred in India?
Gladly, I don't think this caused much harm to the cows. Atleast they were running through the fire with the cows, as this ensured a motivation for not getting themselves and thus the livestock hurt.

I can see the danger appeal, but it’s not for me. Sort of like extreme sports

wait a second you're a 6ft curry you should go to india and mog the fuck out of your native people! average height there is like 5'5" or something
i still get mogged cuz im ugly as shit

also it does sound like the kind of life chad would lead ngl.
4fU3Ty1

This doesn't seem so bad, these people are higher iq than the members of my cult.

i still get mogged cuz im ugly as shit
just look down upon them with a smug face and they will see your genetic superiority

Even if they were white they’d still be incels w/ that kind of culture ngl

that should be in the olympics

Even if you want to studymaxx it's almost impossible. Competition getting into IIT in India is so hard, getting into Harvard is tutorial mode

Even if they were white they’d still be incels w/ that kind of culture ngl
White men would be considered cool and dangerous if they rode a bull though fire.