Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thugpill have destroyed me

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I can't cope knowing that women love evil himself

Thugmaxxing is legit and everyone who disagree never went out of his house.
you don't even have to be beautiful to attract women by being a psychopath

I know several guys who are medium to ugly who get beautiful women just because they have that kind of personality

even a chad if not bad enough can be exchanged for a chad which is

women love evil in themselves

the man can be tall, strong, handsome, protective, provisional, violent, but if he is someone kind and fair they lose interest

dude thats like saying personality matters. If you're an ugly thug the only sex you might get is from addicts who want drugs if you have them. being a thug might increase your SMV a little if youre decent looking to begin with but no woman will want to touch you if youre ugly and trying to act like a thug will probably end you up in jail or dead. and you will be laughed at if you try doing it as a manlet

Yeah it kinda sucks, I'm too empathetic and kind in real life (except when it comes to foids), I guess having a good soul is just in my nature.

I need to find a way to get rid of that, but I'm not sure how to.

I know several guys who are medium to ugly who get beautiful women just because they have that kind of personality

the man can be tall, strong, handsome, protective, provisional, violent, but if he is someone kind and fair they lose interest
they love evil if it looks good and if you're gonna try to use anecdotes as arguements i can bring up some ugly guy who wasnt a thug that got laid

Just become a drug dealer, bro

Yeah it kinda sucks, I'm too empathetic and kind in real life, I guess having a good soul is just in my nature.

I need to find a way to get rid of that, but I'm not sure how to.
People definitely benefit far greater by being selfish sociopaths.

Don't get my hopes up man, I don't wanna end up in jail

dude thats like saying personality matters. If you're an ugly thug the only sex you might get is from addicts who want drugs if you have them. being a thug might increase your SMV a little if youre decent looking to begin with but no woman will want to touch you if youre ugly and trying to act like a thug will probably end you up in jail or dead. and you will be laughed at if you try doing it as a manlet
Personality does matter. Just not in the way that IT thinks. Females love dark triad personalities.

Personality does matter. Just not in the way that IT thinks. Females love dark triad personalities.

if they look good. is a foid gonna be attracted to a sub 6 if he acts like a bad boy? no, she will go to the Chad or better looking guys she has available

This is literally just the personality argument

should I just RabbiKahanemaxx?

Thugmaxxing is legit and everyone who disagree never went out of his house.
Agreed. Dark triad maxxing works, but you have to be willing to die Jfl.

“Just risk your life for a crumb of pussy bro”

if they look good. is a foid gonna be attracted to a sub 6 if he acts like a bad boy? no, she will go to the Chad or better looking guys she has available
Its not about acting 'bad', its about BEING bad

If your average to above average lookswise, thugmaxxing or being dark traid can be a halo, especially if you are her drug dealer.

I am going to the gym and doing boxing so that I won't have to bow to no thug (soon, I need to gather more motivation)

These bitches got us thrown out of Eden, fucking Eve & the snake.