Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thugmaxxxed curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Is this an example of a thugmaxxxed curry?

Attachments

• WP_20191005_17_34_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191005_17_34_00_Pro.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 317
All that I know, is that I know it's over

Thugmaxxed curries are always the english ones. I don't see thugged curries in the US, other European countries, etc. jfl

Thugmaxxed curries are always the english ones. I don't see thugged curries in the US, other European countries, etc. jfl
This. Only UK curries are thugs and they outthug others. JFL.

Yes tbh curries in UK are gangmaxxed slayers fuck I am friends with some and it's brutal NTmogging

man i cant tell difference between arabs and curries tbh

Looks more Mexican to me.

Pathetic, curries need to know their place

Yes tbh curries in UK are gangmaxxed slayers fuck I am friends with some and it's brutal NTmogging
I've got nothing against Curries but most of the British ones seem to be paedos in these grooming gangs.

Yes and I know my place
Yh me too. But these curries here are involved in gangs and shit, and they get drunk with girls and high and fuck each other.

You're right, the photo is of a London soap opera
These are.
Crazy stuff, and Ireland still welcomes immigration yet Irish were treated as dirt when they emigrated in past, a cucked people.
Edit- she wasn't Irish.

Last edited:
only mixxed ones not the full curry curry ones :feelstrash:

Still looks sub human. Look at his fat face, no jawline or anything attractive. How is this fuck getting laid?

Ironically the word 'thug' comes from the hindi word 'thugee' who used to highway robbers.