Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thugmaxxing

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Only hope for most incels. If I see a sub 8 dating a woman nowadays it's ALWAYS a thug/hooligan/dealer or similar waste of oxygen. Not only do they fuck/date women they do so with the prettiest prime pussy you can imagine. I've never seen a criminal with an ugly foid. On the other hand I've seen many Chads with ugly/fat cunts.

Damn, you must live in the projects or something.

Мафиотите ебат май много tbh ngl

Damn, you must live in your basement and never go outside for any reason whatsoever.

A compelling argument. But no.

Forests actually.

silverback-gorilla.jpg

hybristophilia is observable in overwhelming majority of women, the hood rats are just more honest

I don't doubt it.

Though he said he and i quote "If I see a sub 8 dating a woman nowadays it's ALWAYS a thug/hooligan/dealer". Meaning he probably doesn't live anywhere thats good.

All confirmed by his hostile response.

C0MJiVsUcAAAGnh.jpg

Just be a productive member of soyciety and get rewarded with the beaten up, used goods of a thug who's now LDARing in prison, bro.

Last edited:
Can’t. I wear glasses and I’m low test.

Just get gunned down by police officers theory

Yea the sub 8 theory autists who dont leave their house wont believe this. There are guys everywhere who are average looks, average height, but get decent girls with nice bodies. You just need to be extraverted, smoke weed, steal, fight, and dress like this;
Images 7
Images 8
Images 9

These arent tall chads and they are 100% fucking girls

Only hope for most incels. If I see a sub 8 dating a woman nowadays it's ALWAYS a thug/hooligan/dealer or similar waste of oxygen. Not only do they fuck/date women they do so with the prettiest prime pussy you can imagine. I've never seen a criminal with an ugly foid. On the other hand I've seen many Chads with ugly/fat cunts.
Doesn't work if you're a Turbomanlet with a/or foid tier frame.
Just be a productive member of soyciety and get rewarded with the beaten up, used goods of a thug who's now LDARing in prison, bro.
Brutal Leftovers Pill

Last edited:
Yea the sub 8 theory autists who dont leave their house wont believe this. There are guys everywhere who are average looks, average height, but get decent girls with nice bodies. You just need to be extraverted, smoke weed, steal, fight, and dress like this;
View attachment 210802View attachment 210803View attachment 210804

These arent tall chads and they are 100% fucking girls

Kill every one of these fucks in these pictures and rape their grandmas

im a blackel and ive been thinking of doing an experiment as a thug. im gonna watch a lot of gangster movies listen to a lot of thug music etc and when i get some long white tees and maybe some fake grills, ill try tinder and club/party scene again. ill have to make a report afterwards, ill let incels know if we can thugmax and get away with it, tho i feel its hard to be a fake thug; i suspect most real thugs and thots would tell a fake thug from a real thug

It's legit in most places tbh. Here it's the same thing.