Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thugmaxxing works

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
Screenshot 2022 12 24 at 224455

Just be kosher

It unironically does. But you have to actually have a violent sociopath personality

Another tweet that IT is afraid to touch

Screenshot 2022 12 24 at 230708

Incel.is should start its own crypto exchange

It doesn't work I've tried it to the point where it almost got me killed and I've gone out and looked for people and took their stuff I didn't attract any woman at all and I'm ethnic all it got me was people on drugs saying they were gonna kill me pointing guns at me smiling

It unironically does. But you have to actually have a violent sociopath personality
No it doesn't bro I've even had pictures with Glocks ars and berretas and no girl still likes me only got me older men and other trucels sending and posting back pics of their guns if she doesn't like your face thugmaxxing or gunmaxxing is not gonna make up for it

Ho actually does look kind of better tho. Just go to jail theory?

Screenshot 2022 12 24 at 231623

It might work if you are 3/10. If you are a 1/10 truecel it is over

A suit and good lighting makes a big difference. Also angled shots. Lawyers/jew media know how to make u look good.

These creatures have rights btw

A suit and good lighting makes a big difference. Also angled shots. Lawyers/jew media know how to make u look good.
Plus he grew a stubble out. Definitely compliments his meh jawline

Whore posted it for clout, I can’t believe it’s 2022 and incels still believe foids on the internet.

Just steal billions of dollars theory.
He is a Gangmember tho, the Jewish Mafia