Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thugmaxxing is legit....

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
...if you're an actual millionare statusmaxxed rapper though.

So yeah, just be 1 in 100,000+ bro!

Brutal no reply pill, you are right tho.
Also changing your personality to be a thug is not possible for many incels anyways because they are to old to "just change your personality"-max

Brutal no reply pill, you are right tho.
Also changing your personality to be a thug is not possible for many incels anyways because they are to old to "just change your personality"-max
Exactly. You're either born a thug or you're not.

This is especially harder if you're born with autism

Specific physical and social circumstances are required to be a thug that attracts women.

Most incels don't have any of them. And attempting being a thug without them will just make you hated with no payoff.

Thugmaxxing only works on teen to early 20's foids looking for BBC. They won't settle with a thugmaxxed BBC.

Specific physical and social circumstances are required to be a thug that attracts women.

Most incels don't have any of them. And attempting being a thug without them will just make you hated with no payoff.
Based

Thugmaxxing only works on teen to early 20's foids looking for BBC. They won't settle with a thugmaxxed BBC.
Tyrone only

anything is legit if you're a millionaire statusmaxxed person or a chad

yes if you want to get a low status retarded drug addicted hoodrat, but i won't risk getting stabbed or shot by the police for a cunt like that.
whatdya mean? Aren't you Arab?

I can’t thugmaxx my face looks too feminine