Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel thugmaxxers are so pathetic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
those thug faggots that go around and try to act intimidating in order to get a foid are not actual thugs. They choose their targets carefully for example : a short man that they mog, an spie or a very ugly unfortunate deformed bullied abused dog.

What I've noticed about those "thugs" is that they never act that way towards other normies because they actually stand up for themselves unlike abused dogs that are used to being abused and never respond back either out of fear or because they no longer care due to being used being humiliated.

You're a normie if you were never picked on in school. I've observed many of those so-called "thugs" and all they do is acting intimidating towards YOU but the moment they see someone from their own kind - other normies they start acting all nice and are usually careful how they speak to them in case an argument errupts.

The difference in how they treat normal looking normies and sub5 aspies is clear. I've experienced it many time. They are nothing more but cowards.

This one fatcel used to be very rude to me all the time, disrespecting me casually but the moment he saw other normshits I could see the difference in treatment.

Actual thugs will be shitty towards anyone despite their looks.

those thug faggots that go around and try to act intimidating in order to get a foid are not actual thugs. They choose their targets carefully for example : a short man that they mog, an spie or a very ugly unfortunate deformed bullied abused dog.

What I've noticed about those "thugs" is that they never act that way towards other normies because they actually stand up for themselves unlike abused dogs that are used to being abused and never respond back either out of fear or because they no longer care due to being used being humiliated.

You're a normie if you were never picked on in school. I've observed many of those so-called "thugs" and all they do is acting intimidating towards YOU but the moment they see someone from their own kind - other normies they start acting all nice and are usually careful how they speak to them in case an argument errupts.

The difference in how they treat normal looking normies and sub5 aspies is clear. I've experienced it many time. They are nothing more but cowards.

This one fatcel used to be very rude to me all the time, disrespecting me casually but the moment he saw other normshits I could see the difference in treatment.

real thugs act like animals

They back down when they meet someone bigger than them. They are absolute coward scum.

Lil'wayne niglet huehuehuehueehuwbuvwhuegyehuejuHUEHUAAAHHUEHUEEEHUARGHHH

View: https://youtu.be/YAG0JUa-p1g?si=gXy4fGe8KKbnLu-n

lil wayne swag GIF

Yes, people punch down on those they deem to be "below them" because they want to feel better about themselves and/or elevate their own social status. This isn't limited to "thugmaxxers".

Gotta get that money neegha

Yes, people punch down on those they deem to be "below them" because they want to feel better about themselves and/or elevate their own social status. This isn't limited to "thugmaxxers".
Humans are animals that need to be put under control in order to behave in a civilized way.

Does embracing skinhead aesthetics count as thugmaxxing?

Thugs are in jail.