Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thug game is real. Just look at dis homie.

Thats a big ass nigga. JFL at anyone who tries to fuck with that guy

Thats a big ass nigga. JFL at anyone who tries to fuck with that guy
You can become like him, all u need to do is eat 5000 callories , lift, and a bucket of whey protein a day

LMFAO, i Iaughed the whole time!!!!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: When he started reading the book i fell apart

Just look at the stares in her eyes and how she moves her hand over his groin. Pure suifuel.

his fucking frame is ginormous

Damn bruh that nigga big as a muthafucka lmao nigga got those slave genes :lul::lul::lul:

She has a tripple chin, that's why she's trying to hide the fat by staying under the covers.

BBC bodybuilders have inflated the egos of fat women. Back in my bluepill days, I used to get rejected by females who looked like the lady in this video.

BBC bodybuilders have inflated the egos of fat women. Back in my bluepill days, I used to get rejected by females who looked like the lady in this video.

Me too, it’s crushing.

HEIGHT AND FRAME HEIGHT AND FRAME HEIGHT AND FRAME