Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Thug game" = gigacope

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
"Thug game" has to be one of the lowest IQ memes on here.

I've known plenty of low inhibition guys who would be considered "thug" types by many on here, who were incel or dating way down in looks.

If you believe in "ugly thugs getting women" then you're probably just a sheltered middle class basement dweller who thinks "thugs" all have tons of women because that's what it's like in rap music videos. And just lol @ low IQcels using famous rappers as examples.

I've known plenty of low inhibition guys who would be considered "thug" types by many on here, who were incel or dating way down in looks.

If you believe in "ugly thugs getting women" then you're probably just a sheltered middle class basement dweller who thinks "thugs" all have tons of women because that's what it's like in rap music videos. And just lol @ low IQcels using famous rappers as examples.
I mean. It does seem to have at least SOME merit

Thugs do get women but it's always poor quality women below their looksmatch level.

It's like cold approach, it can work but it doesn't do miracles at all if you're unattractive.

Face >>>>>>>>> all.

I mean. It does seem to have at least SOME merit

Some are claiming sub4 guys can get women by running "thug game" which is absolutely absurd.

thug game is 100% legit bro its been confirm many times

Well yeah I agree. That is just silly. But it does seem to attract some foids if you're half decent looking and not a COMPLETE manlet

My cousin is low inhib and runs thug game and is 6 ft plus good frame, but low iq. He's got a sub4 girl who already has a kid from a previous relationship. He's basically a cuck.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My little brother and most of his friends are suburban middle class wannabe gangstas, none of them are good looking but they all seem to do fine with females, is there any truth in thug game?

Last edited:
You need certain attributes to run thug game efficiently or you are a fucking joke. You need to be NT, low inhibition, and not have a beta appearance overall. Meaning decent lower thirds and a good enough height. Under those conditions thug game is very good without a doubt.
This is the reason why women like tall and confident men. They subconsciously think they are a dangerous madman is they have those attributes. Just don't be a joke in the looks department.

My little brother and most of his friends are suburban middle class wannabe gangstas, none of them are good looking but they all seem to do fine with females, is there any truth in thug game?

They have probably enough physical appearance and they are exploiting the current western woman´s attraction to dark triad traits to make their panties wet.

Thugs do get women but it's always poor quality women below their looksmatch level.

My cousin is low inhib and runs thug game and is 6 ft plus good frame, but low iq. He's got a sub4 girl who already has a kid from a previous relationship. He's basically a cuck.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah that's the thing. Most of the decent looking thug types i've known were dating fat trashy girls who were usually single mothers.

If anything "thug game" seems to have the exact opposite effect some people here think.

It can work if you look like this:
2014-06-20T185421Z_01_TOR354_RTRIDSP_3_USA-MUGSHOT-CALIFORNIA-5435.jpg

I admit I’m guilty of this quite a bit, but man, I’ve seen a lot of it.

They always need to be tall, however.

Are you talking exclusively about face? A 3/10 guy with good frame and height might be able to get some girl running the thug game. Trashy girls, though.

you are right but i also know many thug that are fucking ugly but still gets hot bitches because they make money out of illegal activitiers. If you are just low-inhib but don't make money, it's useless

You don't understand what "Thug game" means. It's not a persona you adopt. It means literally going out and robbing, selling drugs or even murdering people.

Sub 4 guys, a.k.a. incels can't get shit no matter what game they tried. This place is mostly inhabited by failed normies in the 4-6 looks range. It could work for them.

In the UK from what I've seen, if you're a thug and have high status then you can pretty much get any cumdumbster Stacy you want. I've grown up around these people so I've seen it first hand

Watch out you brought in the white nationalist or Nazis. That's the only moron to buy this shit.

Watch out you brought in the white nationalist or Nazis. That's the only moron to buy this shit.

Yeah. And it's the same guys who believe in nonsense like BBC theory and similar copes.

Damn those Nazis, they're everywhere.

You don't understand what "Thug game" means. It's not a persona you adopt. It means literally going out and robbing, selling drugs or even murdering people.

In the UK from what I've seen, if you're a thug and have high status then you can pretty much get any cumdumbster Stacy you want. I've grown up around these people so I've seen it first hand

Me too. I’m a UKcel and I’ve seen it a hundred times.

Geeky weebcel cope. Thugging is legit.

Seriously idk where this bullshit has come from. These people are stuck in 2015 with this trp crap. Truly redpilled people know that face reigns supreme. I even tried this bad boy game and it lead me nowhere so I know first-hand that this "bad boy" game is cope. Women like good looking men it's that simple. You can be as beta as possible but if you are good looking, the woman will choose you over the ugly, bitter TRP ugly guy

Just play the rainbow game.
Tekashi is not wearing a wig
6ix9ine Oweee

Last edited:
Thug game is legit if you're black tbh...

I live in LA and can confirm this. They're not even tyrones, but they get women (above average ones) due to their "criminal-like" behavior.

Yeah no shit, it only works if you are black. Its not really BBC theory though. Its not that ugly blacks cant get laid, its that a healthy black male with no diagnosed genetic disorders cannot be ugly. Like seriously, have you EVER seen a fit black guy with no damage to his body that was ugly. I personally never have.

The problem with you OP is that you are a nerd. Thug game might not work on middle class and up girls but it does work on thicc hot ghetto hoes. Those girls worship thug niggers.

The problem with you OP is that you are a nerd. Thug game might not work on middle class and up girls but it does work on thicc hot ghetto hoes. Those girls worship thug niggers.

lol, I grew up in the ghetto. I knew plenty of thug type incels.

and what kind of guys do best in the ghetto?

Those girls worship those guys because of drugs not because of bad boy game. If that thug runs out of drugs, she's on to the next thug with drugs.

ugly thugs get women if they're dimorphic

went to a school in the south that was blacker than it was white, I've seen this phenomena

It's IMPOSSIBLE to be incel, dimorphic, and intimidating all at once.

Saw a legit 5'3 beaner who was always fighting and in trouble with a blonde white girl (they always held hands btw)

Where did you grow up @Ryo_Hazuki?

I'm not asking you to be overly-specific, but at least give me the state and what ethnic population lived there.
another day another colez crew vs prettyboy crew argument

Last edited: