Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thug culture is rampant in almost every school

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Fucking faggot influencers promoting this degenerate culture to youngsters and the retards who fell for it are the reason why so many trucels suffer in school.

Instead of human decency those little shits are being taught to shit on others to feel better about themselves , the school sees it and does nothing about it.

The culture we live in is decaying it's been decaying for the past 25 years in fact , bullying have always existed but it gets worse every single year.

Before schools used to punish the bullies by excluding them from activities, shaming them publicly in front of their parents for treating their fellow classmates like shit and now no teacher cares about it.

The root of the problem is the education system and the teachers. They see it with their own eyes yet they don't want to take action against it. They take action ONLY when a foid or in general an attractive person is being bullied.

Lookism plays a huge role in every single aspect of this life in modern times.

School is meant to discipline you , but none of that is happening in fact children are now allowed to bring their phones in the school , some do drugs inside the class room. Schools have turned into a big slum.

Then they wonder why there are so many drug addicts who end up overdosing and dying. No one addresses the actual issue here which is the education system that does not punish misbehavior, the little pieces of shit are not taught moral values. Muh freedom, muh rights for the students this is what it leads to , dear libtard fags.

The entire system is so flawed that it prevented me from actually being a productive member of society. Instead of focusing on my studies I had to worry about encountering my bullies , the funny part is that I was interested in studying, but was prevented from doing so. I had other worries such as thinking how to avoid my bullies.

They inflicted so much irreversible mental damage to me to the point of turning me into one unproductive useless NEET who leeches off his parents.

I never wanted this life but this is how it turned out.

@juche necromancer

The school system has been done for, for a while. The liberalisation of the system has destroyed it. We know (((who))) did this

@CRYSTAL METH

fuck school and normie culture

The school system has been done for, for a while. The liberalisation of the system has destroyed it. We know (((who))) did this
cultural marxism pretty much ever since they invaded our schools this shit has been happening.

Fucking faggot influencers promoting this degenerate culture to youngsters and the retards who fell for it are the reason why so many trucels suffer in school.

Instead of human decency those little shits are being taught to shit on others to feel better about themselves , the school sees it and does nothing about it.

The culture we live in is decaying it's been decaying for the past 25 years in fact , bullying have always existed but it gets worse every single year.

Before schools used to punish the bullies by excluding them from activities, shaming them publicly in front of their parents for treating their fellow classmates like shit and now no teacher cares about it.

The root of the problem is the education system and the teachers. They see it with their own eyes yet they don't want to take action against it. They take action ONLY when a foid or in general an attractive person is being bullied.

School is meant to discipline you , but none of that is happening in fact children are now allowed to bring their phones in the school , some do drugs inside the class room. Schools have turned into a big slum.

Then they wonder why there are so many drug addicts who end up overdosing and dying. No one addresses the actual issue here which is the education system that does not punish misbehavior, the little pieces of shit are not taught moral values. Muh freedom, muh rights for the students this is what it leads to , dear libtard fags.

The entire system is so flawed that it prevented me from actually being a productive member of society. Instead of focusing on my studies I had to worry about encountering my bullies , the funny part is that I was interested in studying, but was prevented from doing so. I had other worries such as thinking how to avoid my bullies.

They inflicted so much irreversible mental damage to me to the point of turning me into one unproductive useless NEET who leeches off his parents.

@juche necromancer
I have second hand embarrassment trauma from attending all black schools and seeing the type of shit they would do to teachers:dafuckfeels:

I have second hand embarrassment trauma from attending all black schools and seeing the type of shit they would do to teachers:dafuckfeels:
same except gypsies, they used to throw desks and other stuff. Fucking scum belonged in the gas chambers not in civilization.

same except gypsies, they used to throw desks and other stuff. Fucking scum belonged in the gas chambers not in civilization.
I luckily went to a majority white school, so it never got as bad your experiences with it

I’m a mutt and don’t know much about them but literally every European I’ve talked to fucking hates them

I luckily went to a majority white school, so it never got as bad your experiences with it
I went to a white suburban school for my senior year and it was jaw dropping how different it was.

I went to a white suburban school for my senior year and it was jaw dropping how different it was.

All school with niggers that i went to were like this the thug culture is everywhere

I’m a mutt and don’t know much about them but literally every European I’ve talked to fucking hates them
yeah that's normal because most of our encounters with them were negative.

It's because women reward thugs

@CRYSTAL METH
Very true and i already know this. Today's rappers influence the teenagers to behave like degenerates through their shitty uninspired and mediocre songs. I feel like an alien among apes.

my younger brother told me "i have no drip" as an insult. he genuinely thought he hurt my feelings. That nigger lover walks around the house with two pairs of pants--one hanging out like a full diaper and the other sagging below his buttocks. he has zero respect for me and makes my life miserable. 10 years max before we're all genderless monkeys watching nigger streamers from our pods.

Thanks for this valuable school report bro...

I knew it was bad from various videos, but had no idea of the totality of it.

Ofc, it's not like I can do anything about anything.

My suggestion is to escape by any means neccisary. Home school if you can.

@juche necromancer
You're right. But it's an extreme problem because of certain laws that are supposedly there to keep people having equal opportunities or whatever.
When in an ideal world the wheat and the chaff would be separated early on, maybe even as early as the beginning or middle school/secondary school. Those who actually wanted to learn could be separated from the lazy ones and those could be separated from the thugs and bullies.

Thanks for this valuable school report bro...

I knew it was bad from various videos, but had no idea of the totality of it.

Ofc, it's not like I can do anything about anything.

My suggestion is to escape by any means neccisary. Home school if you can.
i was recalling my experience from high school, I've graduated fortunately.

I thought bullying was more of a problem before than now tbh. Because in the past people just said "it's kids stuff" and forgot about it but now there are anti bullying campaigns which are kinda useless but it's something. Also when bullying videos go viral people feel sympathy for the victim and even try to doxx the bullies.

Gangbangers trying to act badass, just remember we are called terrorists by the mainstream media not for no reason. Some unhinged guys among us wouldn't blink shooting up a school full of young children.

That is what happens when schools allow the stronger abd more social kids to bully weaker ones

IMG 2812