Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thug admits that he's a thug because it attracts girls. Just be thug theory might be legit?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
NPXfvvf.jpg

ZTFgrQW.png

being a thug to attract foids is cuckoldry

criminality is degenerate thus females are attracted to it.

I mean that guy is also a chad so...

This isnt a new theory, we already know this.

I think it'll work most of the time as long as you're tall enough without a serious deformity

That guy is pretty good-looking.
But in general woman like thugs because they provide adventure and fun.

Thug lovers have to be marked with hot iron on their skin, so they will be recognizable by everyone for the beasts they truly are, and anyone wouldn't date them anymore.

There is no such thing as a virgin thug. Violent aggressive men appeal to woman on a deep instinctual level. These were the guys who would have all the power before law and order were established, and while society has evolved our brains are still the same. Woman see thugs and their monkey brain thinks "this is the dominant male I'm to mate with".

Women are legit attracted to "bad boys." There are some ugly thugs that get laid because they are gangbangers with street cred.

That guy is good-looking

Just be a criminal theory is legit. If Elliot hadnt died he would have a harem of wenchs waiting for him when he gets of prison.

We already knew just be thug theory was legit, there's never any question about that.
But most of us here don't have the capacity to carry out thug game. It takes being extremely low-inhib to do that, and it also requires trying to lead a certain care-free lifestyle. Most of us would have to give up our pre-existing hobbies that wouldn't fit a thug lifestyle if we wanted to go for a long term relationship too.

All of that just wouldn't be worth it in the end.

it works for average looking goys

I'd kill normies and then kill myself, before I become a degen.

"Women like a man with a good personality!"

He's good looking so it doesn't even matter either way.

I would sooner rope myself then "thugmaxx"