Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Throwback to the time when the performing arts teacher...

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
Split us up into boy-girl pairs

I've always had terrible social anxiety and this was while I was still a new student. Things were hard as it is and now they want us to dance with the opposite gender in class?

Brutal. It's not even a big deal.

The teacher made us pick, and I was the last one to be picked. That on its own broke me. Then I was paired by the teacher with this other random girl because she was really short like me ( at the time I was the shortest kid in the class no joke ).

All throughout the class, she had this face filled with disgust towards me. Absolutely brutal.

I remember crying in the shower once I got home because I hated my new school and the embarrassment I went through.

I made some male "friends" but towards graduation nothing really changed. I am in bliss now though, since I am a NEET and alone.

I made some male "friends" but towards graduation nothing really changed. I am in bliss now though, since I am a NEET and alone.
I absolutely despised all of school past primary/elementary. I'm in uni at the moment but I honestly wish I could just drop out and NEET

I absolutely despised all of school past primary/elementary. I'm in uni at the moment but I honestly wish I could just drop out and NEET
Will have to do a degree next year, it's going to be fucking brutal.

Look at these blue-pilled retards trying to convince me that I just need new clothes :feelskek:

He's curry just like you bro!!!!

The "curry" :

How did you even end up talking to this guy?
Highschool "friend"

"friend" as in we very extremely occasionally play some games together. He is just some mutual that I used to know. Chinese people are the most blue-pilled race istg.

Maybe he has a point though...

Tumblr 1f142b04a1e32e9a3a49825d5b5dd029 78e77115 640

Highschool "friend"

"friend" as in we very extremely occasionally play some games together. He is just some mutual that I used to know. Chinese people are the most blue-pilled race istg.

View attachment 1239184

Maybe he has a point though...

View attachment 1239183
I'd never even bother with asking anyone I know irl for advice because I already know it's gonna be the same shit I've heard regurgitated online a gorrilion times before.

I've heard regurgitated online a gorrilion times before.
Just get off the internet bro

Dress better bro

Skincare bro

Workout bro
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum

Meanwhile me after doing all of that. Working out, cleaning up my diet and doing muhh skincare.

I took this pic a week after giving up when I realized all of that shit doesn't fix my failos and my body will always look like shit due to skinny genetics and terrible scoliosis.

Every time they split us into boy-girl pairs, or into groups, I was the odd one out. The teacher would then offer to be my partner and I got laughed at by all of the other kids.

The cringe flashbacks just hit me. The pain.