Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Throwback: The original introduction of how looks are everything, by the legend John Stossel

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
You've been on the front page for almost an hour and got no replies. Fucking brutal :feelsrope:

I always had a soft spot for stossel tbh, however this video is pretty outdated, for foids looks dont matter in any standard job because most males in 2020 will simp for even landwhales. For men looks matter and actually have a halo effect because they can be used as tools for mogging.

You've been on the front page for almost an hour and got no replies. Fucking brutal :feelsrope:
Brutal no reply pill
Actual truecel trait :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I always had a soft spot for stossel tbh, however this video is pretty outdated, for foids looks dont matter in any standard job because most males in 2020 will simp for even landwhales. For men looks matter and actually have a halo effect because they can be used as tools for mogging.
In the video, it says that there is a bigger difference in hiring and money making in males than in females due to their looks.

I bet stossel stopped short of admitting that slits are corrupt manipulators

I bet stossel stopped short of admitting that slits are corrupt manipulators
JFL, on this episode he showed that both men and women have it better and both men and women are simps for better looking people of both genders.

He didn't actually go over the dating scene specifically, that one is probably obvious to most people, whether they want to admit it or not. But the fact that it also goes into every other part of life is brutal.

Also, keep in mind that this is on public television and probably from the 80s or something, so what he was allowed to show was probably limited anyways. But even with these constraints the video did a good job.

Neat experiment tbh. Stossel even mentions Lookism by name towards the end. I wonder if the term originated from that researcher he talked with.

It's the moustache halo tbh
If it doesn't look like a pedostache moustaches with clean shaven face can be a looksmaxx.

Neat experiment tbh. Stossel even mentions Lookism by name towards the end. I wonder if the term originated from that researcher he talked with.
Big if true tbh