Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

throw shit with a drone on tourists

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★
I have an idea that i had in my head for months , i live in a touristic city and there's this bridge where all of the normies gather to take pictures so that they can post it on their social media , some days it's crowded af so i have the idea of buying a drone and throw litteral shit on them with the drone and film it with the drone only thing i don't know how to do it like what type of drone to buy because it's not easy to find a drone with sort of a hand system to hold the shit.
If anyone can help.

get a phantom 4 and get a drone drop thing to drop the shit on people
would be really expensive but if you really wanted to do it you could

14.88 pounds of fertilizer must drop

whatever you do do NOT drop paper baggies with sodium hydroxide AKA drain cleaner on fat, sweaty tourists. the sodium hydroxide will cause severe chemical burns when mixed with liquids and can cause permanent eye damage if the powder makes it into the eyes, say, from being sprinkled into the air from a high place.
seriously don't do it okay :fbi:

What shit would you use?

How would you get the shit loaded onto the drone?

This is going to end up being more disgusting for you, than it is for the people you target...

I think you can probably get away with this in curryland

whatever you do do NOT drop paper baggies with sodium hydroxide AKA drain cleaner on fat, sweaty tourists. the sodium hydroxide will cause severe chemical burns when mixed with liquids and can cause permanent eye damage if the powder makes it into the eyes, say, from being sprinkled into the air from a high place.
seriously don't do it okay :fbi:
loool i mean i'm not that much of a psycho but just the image of litteral shit dropped on them while they take their cancer pictures for their cancer social media accounts makes me euphoric.

What shit would you use?

How would you get the shit loaded onto the drone?

This is going to end up being more disgusting for you, than it is for the people you target...
i probably can gather some dog poop in a bag or something like that , it will be disgusting for me but come on man they will recieve it on their heads and stuff or some will drop on their shoulders , arms LOL .

i probably can gather some dog poop in a bag or something like that , it will be disgusting for me but come on man they will recieve it on their heads and stuff or some will drop on their shoulders , arms LOL .
eat some laxatives and use your shit, more personal that way and you can get really liquid shits