Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Throughout history, the masses never had their own opinions

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
They didn't have the necessary information, but they also simply didn't care about most things.

Let's say a person grew up as a hindu and is practicing the religion now as an adult. A person with the very same genetics would have grown up to be an atheist, if he was born in the West to atheist parents. If that person was born in nazi germany, he would become a nazi. If he was born in a liberal environment with queer parents, he will likely become something other than fully heterosexual.

The question is, do people have their own opinion nowadays? I think the issue is that most humans ultimately seek their own happiness, and they value it more than the truth. So even though we have globalization and the internet, most people don't care about the truth all that much. They still, even in today's age, will just conform, and accept the status quo. They will follow the opinions of what is deemed socially acceptable because that is the path of least resistance that will likely make them the happiest.

I hate how dumb people are, and that they don't care about the truth. The blackpill will probably spread nevertheless. But people might not be ready for it yet because they might not accept it for the right reasons and they won't truly understand it.

I think the understanding that the blackpill brings could be a great foundation to build a new society that is aware of its own natural shortcomings. And then tries to overcome those. Awareness is the first step to overcome these limitations.

I thank you for the quality of this post. Extremely thoughtful and without so many turns in circumlocutions.

I think people think the normies are unaware of the blackpill, but I think they are, very much so. You can see that the blackpill is breathed in every environment, from social networks to the most brutal competition in social environments and where lookism is an elemental part. The difference is that normies know they can get laid. That they have a solution.

One word : conformism

One word : conformism
Interesting, I think future humans should become more independent-minded.

I thank you for the quality of this post. Extremely thoughtful and without so many turns in circumlocutions.

I think people think the normies are unaware of the blackpill, but I think they are, very much so. You can see that the blackpill is breathed in every environment, from social networks to the most brutal competition in social environments and where lookism is an elemental part. The difference is that normies know they can get laid. That they have a solution.
I would say, they instinctively follow their nature, so it looks like they are blackpilled. But they are not consciously aware of the blackpill. Just one small example that I remember. Yesterday, or a few days ago someone posted a video of a comedian who talked about lookism basically. He said: "The key to happiness is to be good looking" The audience immediately starts laughing really loud. Now achieving happiness is a bit more complicated than that, but normies don't get how true that statement actually is. If they were really blackpilled they wouldn't have laughed that much. If every person was fully blackpilled in that audience, they'd be like yes water is wet, maybe they would chuckle a little bit, because of how absurd our reality is.