Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Through reason and "meta-understanding" would you be able to deny your own nature?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
From the moment you realize that the nature of a person with bad genetics is to be socially outcasted, if you "meta-understood" this, that is, if you looked at this beyond just the effect and understood this, Could you force yourself to be less isolated?
It would take a lot of strength but would it be possible?

For example, I am a person who understood the self-interested nature of human beings and understood how cruel and primitive attraction is, and because of that, (you will probably say it is cope), I pay little attention to a woman's appearance, and in fact I despise both the concept of beautiful people and the concept of preference, as if the human being were a product in a showcase where you choose the coolest toy (obviously liquid modernity)

And it's not something I think out of my own insecurity, out of fear of one day becoming ugly (because I already am) or of being adored for my essence, which is usually why normies (bc i dont eant to say women) say "looks don't matter" and act completely opposite to that, they are only interested in the advantages they would have if appearance didn't matter but they don't care about judging others by their appearance.

Very different, I realized that only appearance matters and through my contempt for it, for superficiality, I chose to deny it.
The sad thing is that most people are not even willing to admit that "only looks matter"

So there are certain determinisms, at least those that involve your way of thinking and acting that perhaps through the awareness of it existence and action, which beyond morality, beyond the illusions, you could look from the outside and say "no, I'm not going down that path"

It's not a question of the red pill because I'm not saying that everything is changeable, I really don't think we have any control over other people think, I'm talking about what's only in you.

View: https://youtu.be/zWH_9VRWn8Y?si=2uwfrC8sGgHTJd8k

Last edited:
From the moment you realize that the nature of a person with bad genetics is to be socially outcasted, if you "meta-understood" this, that is, if you looked at this beyond just the effect and understood this, Could you force yourself to be less isolated?
It would take a lot of strength but would it be possible?

For example, I am a person who understood the self-interested nature of human beings and understood how cruel and primitive attraction is, and because of that, (you will probably say it is cope), I pay little attention to a woman's appearance, and in fact I despise both the concept of beautiful people and the concept of preference, as if the human being were a product in a showcase where you choose the coolest toy (obviously liquid modernity)

And it's not something I think out of my own insecurity, out of fear of one day becoming ugly (because I already am) or of being adored for my essence, which is usually why normies (bc i dont eant to say women) say "looks don't matter" and act completely opposite to that, they are only interested in the advantages they would have if appearance didn't matter but they don't care about judging others by their appearance.

Very different, I realized that only appearance matters and through my contempt for it, for superficiality, I chose to deny it.
The sad thing is that most people are not even willing to admit that "only looks matter"

So there are certain determinisms, at least those that involve your way of thinking and acting that perhaps through the awareness of it existence and action, which beyond morality, beyond the illusions, you could look from the outside and say "no, I'm not going down that path"

It's not a question of the red pill because I'm not saying that everything is changeable, I really don't think we have any control over other people think, I'm talking about what's only in you.

View: https://youtu.be/zWH_9VRWn8Y?si=2uwfrC8sGgHTJd8k

As far as I am concerned, I do not pose the problem. I am made this way and I accept it. If I could have the possibility of changing something inside me that is not possible to do, I would do it immediately, however the problem remains and exists because it is an unsolvable problem. In the future it could be solved, but in the present we are still far from being able to solve problems that go beyond the miracle and what would be possible, in its impossibility to do.

As far as I am concerned, I do not pose the problem. I am made this way and I accept it. If I could have the possibility of changing something inside me that is not possible to do, I would do it immediately, however the problem remains and exists because it is an unsolvable problem. In the future it could be solved, but in the present we are still far from being able to solve problems that go beyond the miracle and what would be possible, in its impossibility to do.
I feel that way but I think change is slow indeed

change does not only depend on us but also on external circumstances. For example, if today were the last day on earth I think some people would do anything to have fun, doing things they never thought/wanted to do. I think it's a good 50- what goes through your mind and 50 external factors. In any case, yes, in general I think change is slow, but it's not necessarily a bad thing