Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Through constant jokes and comments I found out what my mom really thinks of my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My mom of course says I'm very handsome and things like that.

But I've managed to trap her twice now. She said something like "at least she'd have to love you for yourself, for your personality". Of course she backtracked quickly when she realized what she said, but that's pretty much the truth isn't it.

Still, it's hard to accept that I'm ugly. I'm balding, fat, wear thick glasses, have halitosis, acne and many other problems. And yet my mind still doesn't accept I'm ugly. Although I did see myself in a picture recently taken for something official, and ohh boy I did not want to look, it was too depressing.

My mom of course says I'm very handsome and things like that.
I have a feeling parents and family members in general don't say this very often if ever to truly attractive guys.
She said something like "at least she'd have to love you for yourself, for your personality"
She's told me the same thing many times. She doesn't even understand what this actually means. She's basically calling you unattractive.
A few months ago we were talking about looks and dating and when I casually mentioned I'm average looking she looked at me and said "y-yeah, you're average I guess."
She didn't sound very convincing I'll tell you that much.

my mind still doesn't accept I'm ugly. Although I did see myself in a picture recently taken for something official, and ohh boy I did not want to look, it was too depressing.
I recently had to update my ID and I had to get some new photos. It was one of the worst days for me in 2019. That was the first photo I saw of my face in years.

I recently had to update my ID and I had to get some new photos. It was one of the worst days for me in 2019. That was the first photo I saw of my face in years.
Yeah, the baldness really isn't flattering. Even with a buzz cutt it just looks horrible. And because I usually have a beard, people jokingly called me an arab. Even my parents joked and said "you look like a chechen".

Yeah, the baldness really isn't flattering. Even with a buzz cutt it just looks horrible. And because I usually have a beard, people jokingly called me an arab. Even my parents joked and said "you look like a chechen".
My parents tell me I look like a turk when I grow my moustache and soul patch.
Are you swarthy by any chance? I'm European, but I don't consider myself to be white. My dad is not white either, but my mom and sister look white enough.

At least u can grow a beard boyo I can't even do that.

My parents tell me I look like a turk when I grow my moustache and soul patch.
Are you swarthy by any chance? I'm European, but I don't consider myself to be white. My dad is not white either, but my mom and sister look white enough.
I'm pretty pale cause I stay indoors all the time, but when I go outside I get really tan really fast. My dad has a somewhat darker complexion but my mom is pale all the time. I take more after my dad, but we're all "white" people.
At least u can grow a beard boyo I can't even do that.
I don't really "grow" a beard, but I've had a beard for years now. I'm so lazy that I don't feel like shaving, so every now and then I just take the hair clippers and just give myself a "buzz cut" on my beard (usually like once a month). When I'm ultra lazy/depressed I can go for months without taking care of my beard.

but when I go outside I get really tan really fast
Same. I'm pale, but not northern european pale. My skin is sallow or pale olive and it turns light brown or bronze in the sun really quickly.
but we're all "white" people.
Obviously where I live we don't talk about race often, but the subject did come up a few weeks ago during a football match. My family and I came to the conclusion that my dad and I aren't white, but my mom and sister are. We're all ethnic Croats.
That's how race works where I live. If you look white you're white, if you're swarthy you're not white. So people like Christiano Ronaldo aren't white, but Luka Modrić is.

Lose some weight by starvationmaxxing.

Lose some weight by starvationmaxxing.
I did that in highschool. Was anorexic for more than a year, close to two. Mom told me I look better fat than super skinny.

I did that in highschool. Was anorexic for more than a year, close to two. Mom told me I look better fat than super skinny.
Being overweight is terrible though, the trick is not to snack. Eat whole meals but nothing in between, your body starts to expect food constantly if you snack and you are perpetually hungry.

Being overweight is terrible though, the trick is not to snack. Eat whole meals but nothing in between, your body starts to expect food constantly if you snack and you are perpetually hungry.
Ehh, my health is fucked already. Food is one of the few pleasures and sources of dopamine in my life, how could I possibly give it up? There's nothing else to fill the void.

Ehh, my health is fucked already. Food is one of the few pleasures and sources of dopamine in my life, how could I possibly give it up? There's nothing else to fill the void.
Good point, fair enough.

When i realised that im really ugly (and learned the consequences of being one through blackpill) it was like i lost something inside.

Don't push too much at your mom, she only try to be nice , for her you're like a torture a failure(like me) so don't push her to be sincere and then whining about "oh she hurts my feelings, she call me ugly..."

Don't push too much at your mom, she only try to be nice , for her you're like a torture a failure(like me) so don't push her to be sincere and then whining about "oh she hurts my feelings, she call me ugly..."
The only excuse you have to push on your parents is when you're manlet, and they are short too. Otherwise it's pointless, genetic recombination is pretty evil thing and can fuck up most good genetics available.

The only excuse you have to push on your parents is when you're manlet, and they are short too. Otherwise it's pointless, genetic recombination is pretty evil thing and can fuck up most good genetics available.
I'm a manlet , my parents were manlets, so I don't blame too much them for that. I say that he is pushing his mom and his mom only doens't want to hurt his feelings. If he know that he is ugly why he wants that confirmation from his mom?I know that I'm ugly and I don't need to push my mom to say something that I already know.

Same, last year, I order the photographer to heavily modify it on photoshop.

Too bad if I get in trouble because of that, I can not stand to see a faithful picture of me, and anyway foids do it all the time.

Mothers call their incel sons handsome because if they called their sons ugly they would be indirectly insulting themselves.

It's depend on the mother, some mothers constantly bully their own child for being unsuccessful ugly Incel.

Same, last year, I order the photographer to heavily modify it on photoshop.

Too bad if I get in trouble because of that, I can not stand to see a faithful picture of me, and anyway foids do it all the time.
Sounds very low inhib. I could never ask the photographer to do something like that. I wasn't happy with my photo at all. My hair was weird, I had a strange expression and I forgot to squintmaxx. I wanted to take the photo again, but I was too much of a pussy to ask.

Sounds very low inhib. I could never ask the photographer to do something like that. I wasn't happy with my photo at all. My hair was weird, I had a strange expression and I forgot to squintmaxx. I wanted to take the photo again, but I was too much of a pussy to ask.
No way, the photographer asked me if I want to modify something, as he asked the customer before me. I'm very high inhib, in general.