Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Through Chads eyes

UnclaimedCorpse

UnclaimedCorpse

Greycel
I get to experience the world through Chad's eyes when I sleep. Dream-me is a slayer who bangs every woman his conscious loser counterpart knows and would never have a chance with. Just one glance at dream-Stacy and she will eye fuck dream-me until I get bored enough to bang her. The manager at my work who is twice my age has offered herself to dream-me on multiple occasions. Even the roastie with a custom fitted purity ring has lain with dream-me. 

My day is ruined before it even began when I wake up and realize that my slayer life is only a fantasy.

consider that my dreams consist of loneliness...

nausea said:
consider that my dreams consist of loneliness...
Have you tried dream-showering? Dream-me has been slaying ever since.

UnclaimedCorpse said:
Have you tried dream-showering? Dream-me has been slaying ever since.

Cope. He needs to try dream no-fap and dream standshitting.

Enigmatic93 said:
Cope. He needs to try dream no-fap and dream standshitting.

Only if dream shower fails.

God bless the inventor of sleep, the cloak that covers all man’s thoughts, the food that cures all hunger, the water that quenches all thirst, the fire that warms the cold, the cold that cools the heat; the common coin, in short, that can purchase all things, the balancing weight that levels the shepherd with the king and the simple with the wise.

Sancho Panza from Don Quixote

I MUST BECOME CHAD. GOD, WHY AM I NOT CHAD?