Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill threw the trash out and something happened

L

loser550

Officer
★★★★★
so basically i went out at night to throw the trash out and when i was going back a car was going fast and parked infront of my house. i was like shocked because it was as if he was trying to do something. that motherfucker was lucky because the next time it is going to end bad if he does it again.

The feds are trying to kill you

And how does this affect your inceldom

well if u want me to give u a objective awnser. rotting too much makes me thinks everyone is out to get me
Maybe he went to the wrong home address

carceldom discussed

so basically i went out at night to throw the trash out and when i was going back a car was going fast and parked infront of my house. i was like shocked because it was as if he was trying to do something. that motherfucker was lucky because the next time it is going to end bad if he does it again.
I would have shot him so fast if he exited the vehicle.

challenge him to minecraft pvp

Brutal. One time, I pulled up to my uncle’s house in my truck late at night, and a car was following me, and when I parked out front, the car pulled right behind me. Of course, I found it suspicious since there were no other cars, and this one decided to go exactly where I was going, so I waited in my truck for a while to let them get out and go wherever they were going. I waited 10 minutes and they stayed in there. I didn’t wanna get out because I might get robbed and my truck stolen, so I just left and circled around other streets for 45 minutes. I came back, the car was still there, but nobody inside. The next day the car was still there. It was just my uncle’s weird ass neighbor. He was probably just as creeped out by me as I was by him at 2 am

Brutal. One time, I pulled up to my uncle’s house in my truck late at night, and a car was following me, and when I parked out front, the car pulled right behind me. Of course, I found it suspicious since there were no other cars, and this one decided to go exactly where I was going, so I waited in my truck for a while to let them get out and go wherever they were going. I waited 10 minutes and they stayed in there. I didn’t wanna get out because I might get robbed and my truck stolen, so I just left and circled around other streets for 45 minutes. I came back, the car was still there, but nobody inside. The next day the car was still there. It was just my uncle’s weird ass neighbor. He was probably just as creeped out by me as I was by him at 2 am
brutal as incels we scare the general population

wth hell that wasnt me
2 late we all know ur a rapist now

u must report to court tmrw, you will be put on trial and sentenced to life imprisonment for RAPE

#BelieveAllWomen