Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Three males were just hired at my job, it's going to be a sausage fest.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I like working with males that I am used to working with. It seems my two bosses (a butch lesbian foid and a Boston-California transplant male) hired males - because, foids have proven themselves to be quitters.

Priorities

At least you have a job. I'm unemployed.

At least you have a job. I'm unemployed.
Depends on the location. I live in Jewfornia - so, if I want a job there is plenty of work, but for slave wages in an expensive state.

Man I just applied to 2different places im nervous as fuck because I have barely talked to people other than my mother and sister for the past few months

do u have to work or do u genuinely like being a wagie

Male co-workers are better.

Man I just applied to 2different places im nervous as fuck because I have barely talked to people other than my mother and sister for the past few months
:lul:

Nigga u laugh because ur NT but its literally like hell going outside im nervous to even talk to people over phonecall

Nigga u laugh because ur NT but its literally like hell going outside im nervous to even talk to people over phonecall
Brutal asf nigger I'm sorry and that's my fault, but it seems so exaggerated but I believe you. Have you thought about cocain or any drug that would lower your inhibition?

Brutal asf nigger I'm sorry and that's my fault, but it seems so exaggerated but I believe you. Have you thought about cocain or any drug that would lower your inhibition?
Its not exaggerated and tbh I dont even want to lower it I just dont want to be around normies

I literally put my moms phone number on the application for a job so I dont have to talk to them

Why are you laughing. You talk to people other than your family? If yes go fuck yourself, you are probably just one of those zoomers who come from tik tok

Why are you laughing. You talk to people other than your family? If yes go fuck yourself, you are probably just one of those zoomers who come from tik tok
Being an incel doesn't mean talking only to your family nigger, I'm ugly and short so it's over

I literally put my moms phone number on the application for a job so I dont have to talk to them
Ok nigger I'm sorry, being this high inhib has to be horrible to live, have you been bullied a lot or where you always been like this? Brah I think you actually should fix it (if it's fixable), not to talk with normies or sum, you're just going to struggle massively in life.

Being an incel doesn't mean talking only to your family nigger, I'm ugly and short so it's over
The only people I talk to besides my mom are a couple of acquaitances and I never even hang out with them. And I bet you are not even as ugly and short as you say. If you truly were then people would avoid you and ignore you everywhere you went

And I bet you are not even as ugly
rated 3-4/10 by a bunch of people here

5'4

truly were then people would avoid you and ignore you everywhere you went
Women avoid and ignore me, men just have a weird first impression but when we talk we good
The only people I talk to besides my mom are a couple of acquaitances and I never even hang out with them.
Brutal I'm sorry

Ok nigger I'm sorry, being this high inhib has to be horrible to live, have you been bullied a lot or where you always been like this? Brah I think you actually should fix it (if it's fixable), not to talk with normies or sum, you're just going to struggle massively in life.
Its ok my nigger Ive always been bullied and left out and never felt like I fit in anywhere I dont want to fix it man there is no point

Its ok my nigger Ive always been bullied and left out and never felt like I fit in anywhere I dont want to fix it man there is no point
:feelscry: