Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Three letter fags are coming after us!

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★

Fs0-L6-Wm-Xo-AIjo3z.jpg

EVERYBODY WHO USED terms like “looksmaxxing”, “Chad”, “Stacy”, "its over" will get on an FBI list. What if this site is a honeypot ?
hey mods, are you gonna rat us out to fuckin' feds now ? :feelshehe:

Fs0-L6-Wm-Xo-AIjo3z.jpg

EVERYBODY WHO USED terms like “looksmaxxing”, “Chad”, “Stacy”, "its over" will get on an FBI list. What if this site is a honeypot ?

I dont live in the CUCK us so why would i care

What if this site is a honeypot ?
it's a honey pot, but i doubt if the feds will even bother doing anything about us since we're not really posing a real legitimate threat to soyceity.
i mean this forum never even had a single ER for 6 years so they will just keep watching us while doing nothing,

Listen up, FBI/CSIS/NSA/CIA, I can give you top secret Sewers intel if you pay me a starting wage of 60/hr, all benefits included. You can list me as a contractor, and you'll have successfully deradicalized one hateful inkwell (me). :feelscomfy:

I dont live in the CUCK us so why would i care
me too, i never gave a single fuck about law enforcment since i live in a third world country. they only care about people in first world country

LOL at the Just Be First definition.

me too, i never gave a single fuck about law enforcment since i live in a third world country. they only care about people in first world country
My posts are never serious anyway, Im just satire fucking around, If you want to hunt down a doritodust keyboard rotter go ahead, Its as pointless as hunting someone smoking a joint, Wasted resourches, I never plan on commiting violence anyway, I like my house and i would like to die in my house, My house is comfy.

it's a honey pot, but i doubt if the feds will even bother doing anything about us since we're not really posing a real legitimate threat to soyceity.
i mean this forum never even had a single ER for 6 years so they will just keep watching us while doing nothing,
Its u.s only

They're going to keep doing this to blemish and corrupt our image until they pass something akin to the Patriot Act in the (near) future and get any unwanted, troublesome groups that don't fit in well with the kike's agenda arrested or fined enough to shut said groups up. 99% of users here will instantly crumble and delete their accounts + never mention the word "incel" here again the second they get a warning letter from a 3-letter government agency/their local police department. They're already doing that in the UK, and with what happened with that 4chan retard. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
"This is why everything I say is in quotes and if it's not, it was in relation to a video game and/or is satire. "
"This content should not be viewed by anyone."

They're going to keep doing this to blemish and corrupt our image until they pass something akin to the Patriot Act in the (near) future and get any unwanted, troublesome groups that don't fit in well with the kike's agenda arrested or fined enough to shut said groups up. 99% of users here will instantly crumble and delete their accounts + never mention the word "incel" here again the second they get a warning letter from a 3-letter government agency/their local police department. They're already doing that in the UK, and what happened with that 4chan retard. :feelsugh:
I got nothing to live for anyway, I like gaming its a nice hobby but i guess i could chill in a cel i am an incel after all but id rather not, Even tho scandinavian jails are quite comfy and we do get real pillows and beds and a TV to not bore its still going to be hell with the idea i cant go outside.

Does anyone know how eager the mods are to turn over IP addresses?

Fs0-L6-Wm-Xo-AIjo3z.jpg

America land of the free still controlling its citizens, Yeah you guys are sooooo free

John Mattingly

@SgtMattingly

Replying to
@OversightPR
and
@FBI
The FBI doesn’t investigate real threats towards anyone not in their inner circle these days. Instead they make up crap like this. I’ve seen black, white, democrat, and republicans use this terminology, and it had zero to do with "Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism". They are just laying the groundwork to go after people they want to cherry pick.

5:46 AM · Apr 4, 2023
·
Views

Looksmaxxing. Chad. Stacy. its over.

Even if we are on an FBI list it’s not like they’re going to do anything.

It doesn’t prevent you from flying, leaving a designated area, restrict online access, purchase a handgun, limit where you can go and who you can see, prevent you from doing things you would regularly do.

As long as you aren’t going to be a moron and don’t have an intention of harming yourself or others, it’s just a list. It’s as useful as writing your name on a piece of paper, ripping it up, and throwing it in the Atlantic Ocean with all the other names out there in the bottom of the ocean.

There are bigger and more serious threats in this world than what - let’s be honest, a couple of virgins on an Internet forum have to say.

I've said so much fucked up shit on the internet I'm probably already a high level threat or whatever

Honestly FBIcels must get really fucking bored monitoring this place. I've never seen any sort of call to violent extemism here ever.

Honestly FBIcels must get really fucking bored monitoring this place. I've never seen any sort of call to violent extemism here ever.
They're all boomers who have 0 understanding of internet culture

They're going to keep doing this to blemish and corrupt our image until they pass something akin to the Patriot Act in the (near) future and get any unwanted, troublesome groups that don't fit in well with the kike's agenda arrested or fined enough to shut said groups up. 99% of users here will instantly crumble and delete their accounts + never mention the word "incel" here again the second they get a warning letter from a 3-letter government agency/their local police department. They're already doing that in the UK, and with what happened with that 4chan retard. :feelsugh:
They're planning on passing the RESTRICT act

America is truly fucked

Last edited:
Third world cels rejoicing :feelsgah:

This is probably fake bullshit anyway, don’t trust most stuff on the internet anymore

No, VPN does not make you safe. Whether the mods want to turn over IP doesn't really matter even though I'm sure some of them would.
With a subpoena the site admin will legally HAVE to turn over IP, same with VPN provide, until they get to you.
Only posting from Mcdonalds Bathroom Wifi is true anonymity.

Will overseas incels be monitored too? Kek

I don't really care tbh, hell I would be thankful for them if they barged through my doors and shot me, would save me the trouble of doing it in the future.

I wonder if i'm on that list already

They need to justify their endless leeching off taxpayer dollars so they invent threats out of thin air.

That shows how much USA is safe. They need to make threats on they own :feelskek:

"In Minecraft" won't save you as well for all USA-cels come up with another term get those noggins jogging!

tl;dr too many fbi agents ack'd after browsing this forum

This is probably fake bullshit anyway, don’t trust most stuff on the internet anymore
Nope. It's real. This is a response to r/inceltears posting edgelord troll content to a sub with over 100k followers.

doesnt rly matter much to me I already live in a genetic prison what difference it makes