Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Three Letter Agency Nigger UFO Phyops

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone notice the USA government is going full UFO disclosure while Bidens son Hunter is going on trial, Sam bankman (KIKE) just got charges dropped for defrauding investors while the economy crashes?

I also hate how users on 4chan automatically start to go on about how aliens are demons.

Its like the IQ of the world dropped -100. This might be due to a persons ego thinking they are important (main character syndrome) and need to be part of some conspiracy. The point being that they have a higher chance of getting assaulted by a nigger then an alien trying to crawl up their ass.

My reasoning for this is:
Any type of harvesting humans for food can be dismissed by humans are made out of simple compounds that can found all over universe why would they travel to eat some ape descendant species.

They harvest us for anochrome, mana or soul = retarded schizo shit.

Blog Post TBH, and I am getting too old.
Ayy anime

Last edited:
Bro not everything is a psyop the amount of UFO's reported are a lot whether they are aliens or not {even I had one} and I barely hear this news on media anyways imo braindead right wing libertarian conspiracy theorists have main character syndrome

UFOs/UAPs aren't aliens.

Bro not everything is a psyop the amount of UFO's reported are a lot whether they are aliens or not {even I had one} and I barely hear this news on media anyways imo braindead right wing libertarian conspiracy theorists have main character syndrome
Tbh. too many people are over thinking this.

Government hasn't proved anything. It was David (ex intelligent officer)...
Some evidence and sightings of these crafts are undeniably true and unexplained.

Few months back (6 or 7 ) many objects in the sky were shotdown by Canada and USA and even Trudeau briefed about it..
And where do you think the wreckage was stored?