Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Three High School Cheerleaders Die Christmas Night

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I really had a shitty day on Christmas, thought maybe it was the worst one yet out of my 22 years on this shithole planet. I take it back though, turns out three high school cheerleaders died in car wreck that night and seriously injured two more.

I'm gonna make a cup of coffee and go smoke a cigarette now. Will be much more relaxing knowing the fate of these sluts just a couple nights ago. I think today might just be an okay day.

If they had better personalities this would have been avoided

Good very good

"These young ladies were very active in the school"

Oh I'm sure they were.

And nothing of value was lost :feelsautistic:

based krampus

Sluts foids dying always cheers me up a bit. S

those are bad women looking for Chads Orgies, they already been to one place and now looking to go to another unsupervised by adults.
This is what happened when parents let their Stacies run wild, the small town is run by bluepilled idiots, stuff like this should happen 100% of the time.
Hope all the stupid people doing stupid things reap the consequences.

Good. You've just saving taxpayers a lot of money. Over their lifetime women will spend more in tax money than they contribute. But I guess they'll just give that extra money to refugees.

The three girls were in the front seat of the car. :feelswhere:
those are bad women looking for Chads Orgies, they already been to one place and now looking to go to another unsupervised by adults.
This is what happened when parents let their Stacies run wild, the small town is run by bluepilled idiots, stuff like this should happen 100% of the time.
Hope all the stupid people doing stupid things reap the consequences.
I'm calling drink driving or drugs too.

If only I had their parent's phone numbers... I would be prank calling the fuck out of them right now.

This is good for the environment. Less foids means less children, which means less overpopulation, which means less carbon dioxide emisssions.

It's a christmas miracle!

I don't care tbh

They had more sex than this entire forum combined yet they're not even legal age

I don't care tbh
It doesn’t bring you at least a little spark of joy to know these whores died horrifically at 16/17? This is a end of year gift to the world for sure.

god works in mysterious ways

It doesn’t bring you at least a little spark of joy to know these whores died horrifically at 16/17? This is a end of year gift to the world for sure.

god works in mysterious ways
Indifference tbh.

I can't make a laughing comment on this incident brecause I feel like a cosmic force would will something bad to happen to me if I do, as an act of karma. But on second thought, that cosmic force would probably be aware of the nature of women and permit me to make a snarky comment with my keyboard, and on a third thought their deaths were most likely a golden example of karma in of itself. Haha.

“Three cheerleaders die in car crash... its soo sad!”

4E33A287 7293 4F78 861C 17B1729E4651

There are too few bluepillers for some reason. :feelshehe:

What's strange is that we have a better chance of reproducing now than they do. Checkmate Darwin.

Great Christmas present. On a side note, i'd fuck every single one of them

Probably veered off while driving to Chad’s Christmas Party. Mark my words, the age of a driver’s permit will soon rise in the US after a spate of distracted zoomer deaths

I feel like a cosmic force would will something bad to happen to me if I do, as an act of karma.
you were born to become an incel, this injustice alone should give you enough positive karma to get away with nearly everything

Probably veered off while driving to Chad’s Christmas Party. Mark my words, the age of a driver’s permit will soon rise in the US after a spate of distracted zoomer deaths
Yes

Zigged when they should have zagged

Maybe justice really exists

Fuck man, that's awesome..

I always get annoyed when there are survivors on board

@LastGerman thoughts?

I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be insanely hot blonde stacies

@LastGerman thoughts?

This has been already posted though. They emasculate me enormously. Teenage female driving is an atrocity which needs to be abolished. I will never die in a car crash because I am too retarded to drive while these female had no problem whatsoever with it. Dying in a car crash was also a men's thing, now they even steal that. It is so over.

Last edited:
This has been already posted though. They emasculate me enormously. Teenage female driving is an atrocity which needs to be abolished. I will never die in a car crash because am too retarded to drive while these female had no problem whatsoever with it. Dying in a car crash was also a men's thing, now they even steal that. It is so over.
You sir are a living meme