Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Three Gunmen break into Femcel's house

Idk, sounds like she wanted to get raped so she'd get more sympathy. Where tf does she even live where this is an occurrence and not widespread news

I wonder what race the gunmen were, Jarvis pull up crime statistics in the USA and separate it by race

Idk, sounds like she wanted to get raped so she'd get more sympathy. Where tf does she even live where this is an occurrence and not widespread news
Her post history suggests she's from Israel:lul:

Just lol at that subhuman Jewess getting btfo'd by low inhib home invasion maxxers

Just lol at that subhuman Jewess getting btfo'd by low inhib home invasion maxxers
Based Palestinian BVLLS taking revenge on kike rats

Good, she fucking deserves it for being a hole

Pissrael :feelspuke:
Home "invaders" were just taking back what was rightfully theirs

Balaclavas are tasty!

I like how they bake the honey into them

I didn't read her whole bs essay but what I read is that that stupid whore left her dad alone to fight burglar and tried to left home to save herself jfl

I wonder what race the gunmen were, Jarvis pull up crime statistics in the USA and separate it by race
definitely basketball fans