Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

three german girls making fun of me in McDonalds

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
this happened four months ago, i was in the mcdonalds with my dad, waiting to buy a happy meal and those fucking teenage german tourists were looking at me and laughing, i knew i was ugly but not at this level

when this shit happens you know wut to do tbh

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

Should have put those cunts in their place.

And this is why we hate sluts. This is why ER is a sacred act

Holy shit I would've went ER immediately and they did it in front of your dad, what the fuck???????

These situations are where dark triad game is optimal.

When females of that ilk are behaving giggly like that, I stare a hole through them.

I proudly declare that I'm 6'4, 210 lbs, robust, and can overpower a little girl in a heartbeat.

Their tone changes to fear, and I am not disrespected or annoyed.

Of course, them adoring me and willingly sucking my dick would be optimal, but that's not happening with my face.

Honestly, what are we supposed to do when this happens to us? We can't just stand or sit there & let them finish.

Weed said:
Holy shit I would've went ER immediately and they did it in front of your dad, what the fuck???????

my dad didnt know, and he wouldnt give a fuck btw

This is why ER did what he did.

He had enough being mocked and bullied by degenerate femoid scum.

Whenever I go to McDonalds I get heightmogged to death by girls. It's suicide fuel

probably because your height tbh tbh. wear lifts.

Why where you getting an happy meal?

when this shit happens you know wut to do tbh

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

Wtf man why do you use my profile picture you cunt

They just laughed at you because you wanted a happy meal not because you are ugly. Microwave IQ thread tbh

Last edited:
yeah happy meal  what are u 8 years old?

Why the fuck did someone revive a nine month old thread?

Damn, if you werent with your dad you shouldve walked over spit in there food and ran away.

lol at all of the people here thinking they'd have the courage to "put these girls in their place" if placed in this same situation.

assault one attractive tourist: have fun with that battery charge, it'll be three counts of battery if you want to gun for all three of them.

Honestly, what are we supposed to do when this happens to us? We can't just stand or sit there & let them finish.

If you are sure....u get up and go sit at their table and saw whats the problem?
They are so stupid they might fuck u with this bold act

But I imagined the hostel "im sorry" curry reaction from you to them.

Went outside with my mother recently and this cute JB looked at me like if I was trash. A different day my mother took me to the pharmacy after leaving the doc and asked this succubus hag if there was something to fix my giant deformed ears... I was so butthurt I told the hag I didn't need it and to my mother that I wouldn't use it, besides my face is like that of a reptile there's no fixing that without surgery, but my ears were one of reasons I always wanted to have a mane, people always messed with me because I look like fucking Dumbo yet my mother never cared and now she pulls this :lul::feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

Why where you getting an happy meal?
Tbh they probably made fun of him for this reason, I never heard of someone beyond 12 years old getting a happy meal.

>Goes to McDonalds with his father
>Orders a happy meal

Yeah, they laughed coz you‘re ugly...

>Goes to McDonalds with his father
>Orders a happy meal

Yeah, they laughed coz you‘re ugly...
Bluepilled cope, do you think if he was Chad they would've laughed or even noticed the Happy Meal?

Bluepilled cope, do you think if he was Chad they would've laughed or even noticed the Happy Meal?
Basic shit. We already know personality doesn’t matter if you’re 7+. My point is they wouldn‘t be laughing if he was NT.

McDonalds is such a ripoff where I live...$10 for a what I would consider a 'snack', a little burger, coke thats watered down from all the ice and about 25 fries, I don't get sex in this life so I don't like being short-changed in other things such as food.

These situations are where dark triad game is optimal.

When females of that ilk are behaving giggly like that, I stare a hole through them.

I proudly declare that I'm 6'4, 210 lbs, robust, and can overpower a little girl in a heartbeat.

Their tone changes to fear, and I am not disrespected or annoyed.

Of course, them adoring me and willingly sucking my dick would be optimal, but that's not happening with my face.
Damn. You make me jealous. I wish I had your ability to stare at people with a killer's gaze.

I remember once I was completely wasted and got to a burger king, got some food and took one of the cardboard Crowns and put it on, I then wandered through the streets giving "royal decrees" while eating a burger... People were probably laughing at me, can't really blame them

Yeah man, I get shit like that every day I am forced to go out in public. Just today at work, some prick chad looked at me, right as I looked back, he had a shit-eating smirk on his face and he was trying to hide it. I tried calling him out, but he ran away (metaphorically) like a pussy.

Sometimes I wish they would just stop in the laughs, but they don't :feelsbadman:

Throw frying oil at their face

Chances are they didn't even notice you existing.

this happened four months ago, i was in the mcdonalds with my dad, waiting to buy a happy meal and those fucking teenage german tourists were looking at me and laughing, i knew i was ugly but not at this level
>with my dad, waiting to buy a happy meal
>with my dad
>happy meal

happymealcel beta. i double1/4lber mog you everyday

I wish that happened so I would finally feel like I actually exist.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).
I had a group mate named Roxanne. She was young and White. She had a boyfriend and used Kik. Didn't greet me when I was discharged or speak to me other than an apology for colliding with me once.

Calista was a young blonde girl. She had a best friend named "Josh" and had sleepovers with him.

Hope was twelve and indifferent to me.

Elise was lesbian.

Hailee switched schools for her White ex-boyfriend.
Tall Italian Giovanni was a teenage smoker.

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist.""

His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

View: https://youtu.be/P3C3M0HJAjs?t=69