Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Three female guards at same prison jailed for affairs with inmates

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
Lol, they obvious fell for their personality incel, foids can't help who they love no matter how violent or retarded they are :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Females are just so fucking useless. All they do is bring their sex with them and cause problems

They love criminals

Lol, they obvious fell for their personality incel, foids can't help who they love no matter how violent or retarded they are :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Foids aren't supposed to be cops lol. They all are just only good at whoredom.

Criminals have better personalities

women cant love

the dark triad pill is brutal

Personality detector doing wonders for them

Don't have female guards in male jail, morons. We had tons of them and it would have been trivial for us to fuck.

She could have invited me to "zoom call with court" and then we could have had sex together.

But I was not a Chad so nope.

We will never have this if we were arrested as jihadists from Syria or DR Congo/Nigeria/Mali.

a tale as old as time

But personality

"Where have all the good guys gone in society?"

"Oh well, we'll just fuck prison criminal inmates instead."

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I bet all the prisoners showered as well!

in a windowless building with these women 247 ... there is still no chance, no hope :blackpill:

FUCK MAN those prisoners were ugly too-- that's pure dark triad shit. There's no reason why a becky would sign up for a prison job, unless she's looking for prison dick

18 caught in the last 6 years in 1 prison.

Jennifer Gavan
0-LAVAN-WMJPG.jpg

Emily Watson
0-Emily-Watson.jpg

Ayshea Gunn
0-Gunn.jpg

Colleagues Emily Watson and Ayshea Gunn were also locked up after having flings with prisoners. Watson had a sexual relationship with drug dealer John McGee, who was serving eight years for causing death by dangerous driving. And probation officer Gunn hooked up with armed robber Khuram Razaq and exchanged “highly sexualised” photos and videos.

Since 2019, some 31 female officers in England and Wales have been dismissed for inappropriate relationships, Ministry of Justice stats show. They include one officer who had an inmate’s baby.

Ffp9W7CWAAAuTJq.jpg

Above-average attractiveness women will have unprotected sex with hardcore criminals doing years in prison, risking prison themselves, while mocking, insulting and rejecting you, an average guy. I read a biography of Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, who raped (vaginally and anally), tortured, killed and mutilated at least 12 people, aged from under 10 to old age pensioners, some of whom were disabled, then had sex with the corpses. He had women fighting each other outside the prison to be the one allowed to go and visit him. And he wasn't exactly Jeremy Meeks.

Richard_Ramirez_CDCR.jpg

This is what feminism does to a society.