Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious threads that made me scared

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
saw thread that guy went to prision after just looking up incels.co. tbh i am scared shitless and disabled my acc few times already , but fuck it. i am not leaving. this was the summary of thread:
Quick summary:

Friel says he was bullied, suicidal, and depressed. In 2017, he stabs a cop, was detained in connection with attempted murder, and given 300 hours of community service and a treatment order -- a rather lenient sentence because he was a young offender who claimed he was attempting "suicide by cop".

In 2019, Friel tells his social worker that he "felt like ER", that he had bought a crossbow and machete, and said he wanted to go on a mass shooting but also said "ït would be hard" and "didn't want to hurt anyone". The social worker referred him to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist notified the police. The police searched his home, found the weapons, examined his browser history, and decided to charge him with terrorism.

The Scotcel was facing two major charges:

1) possession of an article for a purpose connected with the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism (under Section 57 of the Terrorism Act 2000), and;
2) preparation of terrorist attacks (under Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006)

As part of both charges, he was accused of having "expressed affinity with and sympathy for one incel-motivated mass murderer" (ER), and "a desire to carry out a spree killing mass murder". Charge 1 carries a maximum sentence of 15 years' imprisonment, Charge 2 carries a potential life sentence. He was found guilty of the first charge but notably the second one was "not proven" (under Scots law, a jury can choose a verdict of "not proven" in addition to "guilty" or "not guilty"; this is not the case in England and Wales).

IMO, while I think there was a strong legal basis to bring the first charge, that wasn't present for the second charge -- they were effectively arguing that his internet research into Klebold, Harris, Rodger, Cho constituted preparation for terrorism. Luckily, the jury didn't buy it.

By the way, in the UK, when they say "10 years" in this particular case they actually mean "6 years and 8 months" (most prisoners are automatically released halfway through their sentence, but on a terrorism charge he'll have to serve 2/3rds of it).

View: https://youtu.be/PVDH3MX4MYI

Last edited:
Link the thread

Quick summary:

Friel says he was bullied, suicidal, and depressed. In 2017, he stabs a cop, was detained in connection with attempted murder, and given 300 hours of community service and a treatment order -- a rather lenient sentence because he was a young offender who claimed he was attempting "suicide by cop".

In 2019, Friel tells his social worker that he "felt like ER", that he had bought a crossbow and machete, and said he wanted to go on a mass shooting but also said "ït would be hard" and "didn't want to hurt anyone". The social worker referred him to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist notified the police. The police searched his home, found the weapons, examined his browser history, and decided to charge him with terrorism.

1) possession of an article for a purpose connected with the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism (under Section 57 of the Terrorism Act 2000), and;

As part of both charges, he was accused of having "expressed affinity with and sympathy for one incel-motivated mass murderer" (ER), and "a desire to carry out a spree killing mass murder". Charge 1 carries a maximum sentence of 15 years' imprisonment, Charge 2 carries a potential life sentence. He was found guilty of the first charge but notably the second one was "not proven" (under Scots law, a jury can choose a verdict of "not proven" in addition to "guilty" or "not guilty"; this is not the case in England and Wales).

IMO, while I think there was a strong legal basis to bring the first charge, that wasn't present for the second charge -- they were effectively arguing that his internet research into Klebold, Harris, Rodger, Cho constituted preparation for terrorism. Luckily, the jury didn't buy it.

By the way, in the UK, when they say "10 years" in this particular case they actually mean "6 years and 8 months" (most prisoners are automatically released halfway through their sentence, but on a terrorism charge he'll have to serve 2/3rds of it).
Link the thread
thread says not availabe, but brocel had quick summary.

Quick summary:

Fucking clown world. They will find any reason to put you into jail. Meanwhile, thugmaXxed normies and Chads can get away with anything, even being notorious drug dealers and still skip the prison case.

Fucking clown world. They will find any reason to put you into jail. Meanwhile, thugmaXxed normies and Chads can get away with anything, even being notorious drug dealers and still skip the prison case.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you are from USA, you're already in a list. But if you aren't too edgy or buy things that could be used as weapons, you should be fine.

that's different.the guy talked about going er and was found with weapons that could kill one or two people.Still you should be careful around here.The mods hang around very "suspicious" people and this site is obviously monitored on some level by the police(if cuckanada is dumping millions on shit works/essays explaining *incels* then you can bet they have at least some gay bot running here).i generally don't like posting here,since this shitshow might actually fuck your life if you have something going for you,but since i am a loser without a future i really don't care much for posting here.

Calm ur tits the police know I use thsi website and didn't do shit to me. Altho maybe that the reason .co went down lol.

If you are from USA, you're already in a list. But if you aren't too edgy or buy things that could be used as weapons, you should be fine.
Fuck their list they can suck and drink my subhuman sperm fucking foids.

Also, illegal immigrants and well middle eastern refuge moving in the USA caused a greater problem than some lonely incel guys who just sitting in their home complain about women on their computer. FBI, CIA, social worker, government, is cucked up idiot.