Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Threads just dissapear.. what the fuck

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Last thread. What should be the legal age for girls to have free love with adult men.

pedo shit is not allowed

read the rules

NekoStance said:
pedo shit is not allowed

read the rules

it wasn't pedo. It was a honest question without any intention to pedophilia. No underage girls posted zero sexual content

threads like that is the reason why this community gets a bad name, no i didnt report it as i believe in free speech ( to an extent) but inceltears will keep coming in brigading if incels here keep promoting pedophilia.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
threads like that is the reason why this community gets a bad name, no i didnt report it as i believe in free speech ( to an extent) but inceltears will keep coming in brigading if incels here keep promoting pedophilia.

so who gives a fuck? as long as no pedophile content is posted you shouldn't worry, it doesn't against any laws.

Homosapicuckus said:
so who gives a fuck? as long as no pedophile content is posted you shouldn't worry, it doesn't against any laws.

because its cringy as fuck?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

yes, pedo threads are the reason this community gets a bad name

in other threads "death to all women" "rape shouldn't be illegal" "I'm going ER next week"

feeling attraction towards younger girls is the least fucked up thing being posted on this forum

pedo shit is not tolerated here

GET IT THRU YOUR THICK STUPID HEADS

fertility=bang, get this through your heads

NOW, one of my thread disappeared, it was a video of sascha baron cohen ...

these cucks will never learn, I simply don't get it how fucking brainwashed you need to be to be against fuckin a fertile 14yo girl

especially on this forum

fuck a 40yo fat and wrinkly bitch? - HELL YEAH
fuck a cute 15yo girl with her consent? - YOU SICK PEDOPHILE GO TO HELL

if anyone is against that he's just a feminist tool and have no place in this forum

Akarin said:
these cucks will never learn, I simply don't get it how fucking brainwashed you need to be to be against fuckin a fertile 14yo girl

especially on this forum

if anyone is against that he's just a feminist tool and have no place in this forum

The only part your wrong is that feminists want girls to have sex since young age because they want to destroy marriage and the concept of love. All they want is meaningless, hedonistic life without any deeper joy. Kinda like you walk into a bar where girls kissing girls Chads get heads and there's you with a couple of beer in your hands and die inside.

I've had some comments disappear, too.

Akarin said:

especially on this forum

you need to seriously evaluate yourself. I don't usually judge other incel brothers but what the fuck is wrong with you?

if you don't see a problem with what you just typed you need to be locked in a cell

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
you need to seriously evaluate yourself. I don't usually judge other incel brothers but what the fuck is wrong with you?

if you don't see a problem with what you just typed you need to be locked in a cell

just pull the fucking trigger already this forum will be better without you

Akarin said:
just pull the fucking trigger already this forum will be better without you

I only wish this conversation could have been constructive. your ban is coming soon enough though

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what did you reply to me?

I was the italy x swtizerland guy

skinnyfat said:
what did you reply to me?

I was the italy x swtizerland guy

wat

NekoStance said:
pedo shit is not tolerated here

GET IT THRU YOUR THICK STUPID HEADS

holy shit its disturbing that it took me this long to actually find someone who agrees with me in this fucking shitheap of a forum

Akarin said:

especially on this forum

o wow an incel with some sort of morals is now a bad thing? wow.

men who say they wouldn't fuck high school girls (14+) if there were no consequences = virtue signaling/brainwashed by retard Americlap values

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
holy shit its disturbing that it took me this long to actually find someone who agrees with me in this fucking shitheap of a forum

I agree with you too and many other incels as well. We just don't care that much about this specific topic.

1) To avoid looking bad in front of IncelTears.

2) They probably don't want this forum to deteriorate or go to shit, I guess.