Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory threads about that 14 y/o girl from IT are foid worship if you think about it

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
an overweight 14 year old girl can just post some preschooler tier drawings on IT and for some reason that's considered important enough that all of them get reposted here and "dooramii" gets like three full pages of results if you search it on this site

if a bluepilled curry was making shitty comics to try and roast us we literally wouldn't even acknowledge his existence, but when a girl does the same thing she gets an insane amount of attention. I think a lot of guys here assign excessive value and importance to things that women do, even if it's not intentional. it's like the other side of the coin to redditors giving women awards and upvoterinos. both are products of the halo effect

Last edited:
They are foid worship, and I don't know why people here are still giving her attention. They are starting to sound like simps.

My post was the first and only post where I even mentioned that foidlet, and I only did so to call her out on her racism.

I disagree. If a bluepilled curry kid was making comics to roast us, we would come down hard on him. In fact, I'd use my knowledge of political behaviour to oversee a campaign to recruit him. Young individuals are malleable, like putty.

an overweight 14 year old girl can just post some preschooler tier drawings on IT and for some reason that's considered important enough that all of them get reposted here and "dooramii" gets like three full pages of results if you search it on this site

if a bluepilled curry was making shitty comics to try and roast us we literally wouldn't even acknowledge his existence, but when a girl does the same thing she gets an insane amount of attention. I think a lot of guys here assign excessive value and importance to things that women do, even if it's not intentional. it's like the other side of the coin to redditors giving women awards and upvoterinos. both are products of the halo effect

It's probably the name of the IT user that sticks in people's heads because it spells out a melody in the Sound of Music.
Other than that the comics aren't much different that anything else you'll find on IT other than the explicit Eddsworld theme.

My post was the first and only post where I even mentioned that foidlet, and I only did so to call her out on her racism.

based

I disagree. If a bluepilled curry kid was making comics to roast us, we would come down hard on him. In fact, I'd use my knowledge of political behaviour to oversee a campaign to recruit him. Young individuals are malleable, like putty.

I think effort would be better spent convincing the bluepilled curry to stop posting on IT and the internet in general and focus on school work. Out of all the people that shame and mock incels, bluepilled curries are the most mislead, naive, and least malicious and should not be blackpilled in retaliation imo

I agree. I find it humorous that these so called users despise her yet know every single detail about her. You don't just 'find' all the fucking information they know. You have to actively seek it out. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back