Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Threads about adult men marrying preteen girls trigger cucktears the most because they KNOW this is what would end feminism and degeneracy for good

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Cuck1

Cuck2

Cuck3

Do you know about those misbehaved kids who start throwing a tantrum and struggling when the parent says "it's over, come, we're going home and you're grounded"?

Females are just like children. They have been having a blast in the last years with feminism, work quotas, unrestricted promiscuity, unchecked hypergamy, draconian anti-rape/abuse/harassment laws, rigged divorce courts, etc, and they know exactly what would put an end to all of this. Females being married to stable older guys from puberty without the possibility of divorce.

"It's over, all females will be married from puberty without the chance of divorcing and let alone divorce raping. No more feminism to you, no more degeneracy to you, no more working and career to you, no more partying in college years and taking the cock carousel for you, come, it's over".

Just see how this is the most unacceptable opinion ever in the current paradigm. NAMBLA is more acceptable than that.

It's so because people KNOW this is the final solution to the women problem.

Last edited:
Preteens are a bit too much. But older teens, sure. They seem a lot happier than women who marry in their 20s. They stay together, have a large family, and are genuinly happy.

Preteens are a bit too much. But older teens, sure. They seem a lot happier than women who marry in their 20s. They stay together, have a large family, and are genuinly happy.

I don't support prepubescents being actually fucked, but to be 100% sure, women must be married from day one of puberty. You know how girls this age are already having experiences with little Chads.

If the marriage starts a bit sooner than that, it doesn't necessarily implies in the husband fucking the girl straightaway.

One of my father's friend told my mother that his wife doesnt want sex anymore. He is nearly 55 yo. He stopped talking with her and secretly began to date a 22 yo girl (he has more than 1.5 million $). His wife didnt appreciate it and wanted to divorce. He sent all the money to a foreign country.

Today, the 22 yo girl is pregnant, the man lives with her and his ex wife is roping alone in a 2 pieces appartmemt LMAO

One of my father's friend told my mother that his wife doesnt want sex anymore. He is nearly 55 yo. He stopped talking with her and secretly began to date a 22 yo girl (he has more than 1.5 million $). His wife didnt appreciate it and wanted to divorce. He sent all the money to a foreign country.

Today, the 22 yo girl is pregnant, the man lives with her and his ex wife is roping alone in a 2 pieces appartmemt LMAO
Kek. This reminds me, one thing men commonly forget when we talk about marriages with super young girls (wtf you pedo I don't want to fuck a 12yo!!1) is that a 12yo will be a 18yo in 6 years. Marriages are supposed to be for life.

If you marry a 12 yo at 32, she'll be 22 when you're 42 and 32 when you're 52. Still fertile. You get "max performance" instead of she throwing away ~80% of her fertile years to fucking Chads with contraception/abortion (or becoming a single mom which is even worse).

Also, see @RageAgainstTDL 's great nuclear JB pill thread. He has posted scientific researches that show that while women want an older and older partner as they age, men keep preferring younger women. Adult men marrying young girls is the best arrangement possible from a monogamous perspective.

Lol @ CuckTears :lul::lul:

Marrying a woman in eary to mid teens would be the best tbh, she's still young and impresionable and if you treat her right and teach her good values she'll always love you.

"Please drop all the ill will on him"

Fucking soyboys.

I don't see anything wrong with marrying a 12-year-old. I'd be a loving and caring husband. A woman should be trained from an early age about the importance of family, country, and motherhood. Instead, they send little girls to school to learn degeneracy and feminist poison. A young girl could learn much more from a mature and financially stable husband than she could from her own parents or school. I agree with you 100%. It's a pity to see so many young girls throwing away their best years fucking chads and chadlites. A girl whom I used to go to school with when we were in 8th grade spent all her teenage years dating badboys. She is in her 30s now. She's fat, very obese, single and emotionally unstable. That's the fate that awaits women when they fall for feminism and other left-wing ideas.

You say that men should marry younger women, for example a 30 yo with a 20-25yo. Ok.

But what do these men have between 18 and 30 ? Nothing ?

Jfl checkmate for cucktears. They don't have any logical arguments to fight against that final solution

used up whores have an expiry date
they start SEETHING when you remind them of it

As much as it flies in the face of propriety, I would date an eighteen year old if it was legal for me. The hardest part of this place for me is reading about men lusting over twelve year olds.

I think about how bizarre that relationship would be. Like, how different our attitudes and approaches to life would be. What would happen to her when I die decades before her? Is she supposed to live half her life alone after that? How will it effect us when she has to care for a very old man as a middle aged woman? That our children will be denied so much time with their father as adults? There is such a power inbalance in that relationship, it could be argued that it’s inherently exploitation.

Even twenty one sounds questionably young to me. Sure, I know they have been taking dicks since they were fifteen. But it’s a bit different when it’s the dicks of other fifteen year olds.

I think the desire to hold her close and make sure she is safe and happy is all mixed up with the sexual urge. Do I want to fuck her or brush her hair? Am I thinking of the future or trying to reclaim the past I missed? Do I yearn for a wife or a daughter?

Not that any of it matters, as no teenager will ever date me anyway. But I am conflicted.

The only solution aside from roping is to marry a ~15 year old virgin from a non-western country.. there’s just no way around it

The only solution aside from roping is to marry a ~15 year old virgin from a non-western country.. there’s just no way around it

Note that if that kind of women came in lived in the West, she would play hypergamy much more than local women
:/

Note that if that kind of women came in lived in the West, she would play hypergamy much more than local women
:/
Yeah I haven’t figured out a solution to that yet. maybe Just be first is legit? Who knows.. if you’re looksmaxed with none of the big death sentences you should be good. Or just stay in the third world lol

View attachment 50895
View attachment 50896
View attachment 50897

Do you know about those misbehaved kids who start throwing a tantrum and struggling when the parent says "it's over, come, we're going home and you're grounded"?

Females are just like children. They have been having a blast in the last years with feminism, work quotas, unrestricted promiscuity, unchecked hypergamy, draconian anti-rape/abuse/harassment laws, rigged divorce courts, etc, and they know exactly what would put an end to all of this. Females being married to stable older guys from puberty without the possibility of divorce.

"It's over, all females will be married from puberty without the chance of divorcing and let alone divorce raping. No more feminism to you, no more degeneracy to you, no more working and career to you, no more partying in college years and taking the cock carousel for you, come, it's over".

Just see how this is the most unacceptable opinion ever in the current paradigm. NAMBLA is more acceptable than that.

What do redditors formulate all their posts in such a stupid childish way? There is almost never any reasoning just soy clichés.

I don't see anything wrong with marrying a 12-year-old. I'd be a loving and caring husband. A woman should be trained from an early age about the importance of family, country, and motherhood. Instead, they send little girls to school to learn degeneracy and feminist poison. A young girl could learn much more from a mature and financially stable husband than she could from her own parents or school. I agree with you 100%. It's a pity to see so many young girls throwing away their best years fucking chads and chadlites. A girl whom I used to go to school with when we were in 8th grade spent all her teenage years dating badboys. She is in her 30s now. She's fat, very obese, single and emotionally unstable. That's the fate that awaits women when they fall for feminism and other left-wing ideas.
Preach, my wise countryman. Seeing young girls wasting their fertile years unsupervised is like seeing fresh, good food being all throw in a dumping ground to me.

You say that men should marry younger women, for example a 30 yo with a 20-25yo. Ok.

But what do these men have between 18 and 30 ? Nothing ?
I think older men marrying younger girls is the best because those men are more mature and stable on average (and also because of the other biological reasons I already mentioned ITT) but if the man is already like that at 18 or even younger, I don't really see a problem with him also marrying. The final decision would belong to the girl's father ultimately in an utopian uncucked society.

But I'm not against the existence of prostitutes either. If the girl isn't wife material at all and vehemently refuses to be a wife, let her be a prostitute and let the guys have some fun before marrying (and even after, no big deal IMO tbh).

As much as it flies in the face of propriety, I would date an eighteen year old if it was legal for me. The hardest part of this place for me is reading about men lusting over twelve year olds.

I think about how bizarre that relationship would be. Like, how different our attitudes and approaches to life would be.
This subject was already discussed here before. The attitude sand approaches of an adult woman are already far different from most men.

I have nothing in common with the vast majority of 30 year old modern women.

What would happen to her when I die decades before her? Is she supposed to live half her life alone after that?
It would happen just like widows in the past. If a man doesn't care about second-hand goods, she can remarry with him. Preferably the brother or another relative of the deceased husband to avoid fucked up stepfather situations (that's Bible wisdom right here). Not a big deal, especially if she's already old and infertile. Who cares.

How will it effect us when she has to care for a very old man as a middle aged woman?
Woman are kinda good at this you know. This is basically one of their duties in a gender-sane society.

That our children will be denied so much time with their father as adults?
What do you mean? Most people have kids at their 30s nowadays anyway. It would be the same but your mom would statistically be a bit younger. This is a nonissue.

There is such a power inbalance in that relationship, it could be argued that it’s inherently exploitation.
"Power inbalance" is modern psychology nonsense. Men are supposed to have the power in a relationship. Also, don't children have an exploitative relationship with their parents if that's the case?

Even twenty one sounds questionably young to me. Sure, I know they have been taking dicks since they were fifteen. But it’s a bit different when it’s the dicks of other fifteen year olds.
Why? This is just social conditioning. Seriously, tell me why it's different. My dick is the same size since 15.

I think the desire to hold her close and make sure she is safe and happy is all mixed up with the sexual urge. Do I want to fuck her or brush her hair? Am I thinking of the future or trying to reclaim the past I missed? Do I yearn for a wife or a daughter?

Not that any of it matters, as no teenager will ever date me anyway. But I am conflicted.
Those are all nonissues compared with the huge problems we face now thanks to females being sexually, legally and professionally free, pardon me.

Last edited:
Join cucktears and pose as a normie. Befriend the cucks and then..

Ban this coping faggot for spreading massive bluepill.

Marriage with preteen withoit possibility of divorce: perfect recipe for her to hate your guts as soon as she undergoes puberty. You dont understand lookism and inceldom at all.

I hate patriarchycels so fucking much, they are as stupid and bluepilled as feminists.

It's inevitable that 13 year old Stacies will start marrying older Chads. That's what females want, and they are going to get everything they want until society explodes.

Preteens are gross.

Ban this coping faggot for spreading massive bluepill.

Marriage with preteen withoit possibility of divorce: perfect recipe for her to hate your guts as soon as she undergoes puberty. You dont understand lookism and inceldom at all.

I hate patriarchycels so fucking much, they are as stupid and bluepilled as feminists.
What do you support then? All sub8 men committing a mass suicide together because we must cater to women?

This is the best solution possible to inceldom. Also, you brutally underrate how adaptable women are to the status quo if you think a girl put in an arranged marriage will keep hating and resisting you forever. How do you think women got by through all those millennia where they didn't have rights and were put in arranged marriages?

Who mogs who?

I think about how bizarre that relationship would be. Like, how different our attitudes and approaches to life would be. What would happen to her when I die decades before her? Is she supposed to live half her life alone after that? How will it effect us when she has to care for a very old man as a middle aged woman? That our children will be denied so much time with their father as adults? There is such a power inbalance in that relationship, it could be argued that it’s inherently exploitation.

High IQ

Last edited:
What do you support then? All sub8 men committing a mass suicide together because we must cater to women?

This is the best solution possible to inceldom. Also, you brutally underrate how adaptable women are to the status quo if you think a girl put in an arranged marriage will keep hating and resisting you forever. How do you think women got by through all those millennia where they didn't have rights and were put in arranged marriages?
No, catering for this stupid society and naturr is for cucks. A better solution would be fighting lookism amd advancing in body modification and plastoc surgery, which are problems that affect much more aspects of life than dating. Patriarchy is a cope the same size as the copes numale feminists resort to. Two sides of the same stupid bluepill coin.

Lifefuel