Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thread reviews: mental_out

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rate his threads out of 5

• 5/5

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Rate how good his threads are and say why.

I will make a thread like this on every prominent user on the forum and rank them when they're all done.

4/5 tbh. I think his threads are pretty decent. He and @i_a_m_i are my favorite mods, when it comes to the quality of their threads.

4/5 tbh. I think his threads are pretty decent. He and @i_a_m_i are my favorite mods, when it comes to the quality of their threads.
Yeh I like it when he gives me warning and temp bans me

Just goodboymaxx like me. I haven't received one single warning, in a few months.
My warnings are always so unexpected. There are things I expect to get a warning for and then I don't get one but then out of the blue I get a warning for something I had no idea id get one for

My warnings are always so unexpected. There are things I expect to get a warning for and then I don't get one but then out of the blue I get a warning for something I had no idea id get one for
I actually can relate to this. Back when i still got warnings, they usually came very unexpected.

he's ok for a mod

I can't believe you gave me 0/5
I gave u 3/5

The threads that u do make I'd on average r a 4.

But to take into account that I don't go on all of your threads it makes it a 3.

U gonna probs end up with 4/5 tho which would make u second place in the competition so far below @BummerDrummer

XD

he gave me a warning so 0/5

Feeling a hard 3 to a light 4.

The most blackpilled mod.

Gave me a warning. 0/5 tbh

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

people who got warned, although most of them were just verbal so I don't get the salt. genetic dead end I full expected though
Keyword here is most lmao

I like his threads

I don't remember his threads tbh