Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thread I Found on Looksmax.org: Arrange Marriage Blackpill for Ethnics

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

The cons of an arranged marriage and why you should not get one - even if it means getting a virgin bride​

A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Common copes of muslim-cels

>She's a virgin, she won't cheat on me

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

>I don't need that romance bullshit, I just want a wife and kids

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

>Hey at least I'm banging a hot girl!!

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

>B-b-b-but muh wife and kids

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

>Fine I will marry a westernised muslim girl

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.
@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @Caesercel @wereqryan
@Startheon

Entire generations of subhumans reproduced this way. It might be cope in the west but in the 3rd world its standard, my son will need to learn the way of the world. The better off he realises love doesn't exist for sub 8 males the better off he will he

Somewhat related to arranged marriages:

I was browsing Dread on Tor, trying to find something interesting, and found someone asking help to find russian brides

Someone actually responded and said to DM another user

Maybe that's our path to ascension :feelsthink::feelsthink:

True. When she comes to the west, she will see what a loser you are HERE and will despise you and cuck you to oblivion, after she finds out how much power the law gives her HERE.

The cons of an arranged marriage and why you should not get one - even if it means getting a virgin bride​

A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.
@Startheon
Didn't read, nobody except white faggots say that shit here, calling Muslims fakecel because they can apparently just get a good wife that easily. It was never true. The Muslim men that get the good women aren't incels and would get a good woman without Islam too

@Blackpillapologist thoughts?

@Blackpillapologist thoughts?
Some of the refutations i disagree with, i believe they can be refuted in a better way but overall I agree with the picture.

There's no point of marrying when the wife is just forced to be with you because of stigma, and she won't even be enthusiastic about sex. And in modern gyneocentric laws you can't force her to have sex with you either. If she is assertive enough to refuse sex you won't be able to do anything.

You know what it's like when you are simping for a girl online who doesn't even message you first, gives you dry replies or leaves you on seen and talks to you only when she needs something? Marriage is gonna be exactly like that

>so what do I do?

@Startheon
LOL no one gives a shit nice cope faggot

Some of the refutations i disagree with, i believe they can be refuted in a better way but overall I agree with the picture.

There's no point of marrying when the wife is just forced to be with you because of stigma, and she won't even be enthusiastic about sex. And in modern gyneocentric laws you can't force her to have sex with you either. If she is assertive enough to refuse sex you won't be able to do anything.

You know what it's like when you are simping for a girl online who doesn't even message you first, gives you dry replies or leaves you on seen and talks to you only when she needs something? Marriage is gonna be exactly like that
This overall picture is true tbh. Arranged marriage is scam for most men. And the men it isn't a scam for, could get laid without it with decent bitches.
LOL no one gives a shit nice cope faggot
cope, OP's posted advice is very solid and every curry male should read it

Why am I not surprised that this thread is from looksmax when that site is full of egoists, they are obsessed with validation and so are people here, if you care so much about what the woman thinks of you then you are adhering to feminised masculinity instead of real masculinity, I don't give a fuck what a bitch thinks of my face, if I get to use her holes that's all that matters

Didn't read, nobody except white faggots say that shit here, calling Muslims fakecel because they can apparently just get a good wife that easily. It was never true. The Muslim men that get the good women aren't incels and would get a good woman without Islam too
Nice cope you got there

great thread. arranged marriage copers are delusional. why on earth would you want to marry a woman who will not like you in the slightest? it doesn't make any sense