Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thousands of Bangladeshi female domestic workers are sexually exploited by gulf sandniggers

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
According to @Made in Heaven sandniggers mogg curries by a light Years. Then why they lust after these poor curry women who are ugly even by curry standard?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-4Dodt9Ms

Because muslim sands are animals

How to be a gulf sandnigger? It's not that I wish I were sand but I don't hear much about easy sex in Asia. Asians need to get something like this for themselves

Considering how much more common polygamy is in the middle east, it could be native men lacking a partner that decide to ascend with migrant female workers.

Right, and white men fucking SEA women means SEAs are just sooooo attractive

Right, and white men fucking SEA women means SEAs are just sooooo attractive
2099676.jpg

Why are curries in sandcoon countries in the first place. What did they expect would happen. Keeping this clown race alive is actually a sin.

Saudi-royal-family.jpg

According to @Made in Heaven sandniggers mogg curries by a light Years. Then why they lust after these poor curry women who are ugly even by curry standard?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-4Dodt9Ms

Sandniggers are rapists what's new about that lol

if sandniggers are ugly enough to fuck camals and goats then there's no wonder they're fucking curry whores

if sandniggers are ugly enough to fuck camals and goats then there's no wonder they're fucking curry whores
Those are pajeets who do that, not arabs