Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Do you agree with the guy on the latter?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Only on some points

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

Yes. Brazil indeed.

My half-aunt has relied on SNAP, ForwardHealth, TANF, and state transportation for most of her life.

Spicmutt cope Brazil is a fucking shithole not comparable at all to burgerland :feelskek:

I'd rather live in the muttstates. What a cope :feelskek:

I like my supposed freedoms here, add on UBI, and I'd be fine. :feelsjuice:

low iq cope.

Lol no
I mean Ameritards are retarded and waste their taxpayer money inefficiently on so many different garbage so they end up with subpar social services than most of the other developed world(despite often spending per capita more) but they still mog Brazil's living standards to oblivion.
While American conservatives are retarded in their own right and are hell bent on keeping a stupid status quo that doesn't really benefit them for some reason, their libtards whining 7/24 on social media despite living in one of the best countries in the world is far more annoying.
Cringe tweet
:soy::soy:"muh minimum wage":soy::soy:
Wth is wrong with minimum wage?

Lol no
I mean Ameritards are retarded and waste their taxpayer money inefficiently on so many different garbage so they end up with subpar social services than most of the other developed world(despite often spending per capita more) but they still mog Brazil's living standards to oblivion.
While American conservatives are retarded in their own right and are hell bent on keeping a stupid status quo that doesn't really benefit them for some reason, their libtards whining 7/24 on social media despite living in one of the best countries in the world is far more annoying.
Cringe tweet

Wth is wrong with minimum wage?
Even so, americans make much more money than europeans, have cheaper eletricity and cheaper gas, cheaper housing and so on.

If you are an incel who is willing to work, USA is much a better option.

If you are a NEET or a non incel who desires to build a family, europe seems better, given the quality of the social services, which wouldn't be used if you fall in the first case

If you are an incel who is willing to work, USA is much a better option.
Depends on what kind of work you are doing I suppose. European social welfare means working a low skill job there gives you a better life than doing the same shit job in USA. I see the arguments for middle class and above jobs favoring USA however.
If you are a NEET or a non incel who desires to build a family, europe seems better, given the quality of the social services, which wouldn't be used if you fall in the first case
Western Europe NEETbux mog American ones. It's the clear winner for NEETs imo.