Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts? (Youtuber: Healthy Gamer)

He's an incel in denial (curry).

He is a huge blue pilled fag

He is a huge blue pilled fag
I’m getting a girlfriend in 2023

Walkingdrugs blog480

Typical Redditor, pseudo intellectual doing mental gymnastics to defend foids.

Not watching coping redpillers/bluepillers... :feelsjuice:

Especially when they're obviously subhuman themselves and taking advice from other Chadlites and above as gospel, thus misleading both themselves and other desperate nearcels. :feelsclown:

I find him entertaining. He doesn't condescend on his interviews with NEETs or Incels. In general he actually gives a shit about men, which is refreshing to hear.

How in hell does he have a million subscribers?!

brutal no-embed pill

this guy looks like he's 45 dressing up like a 13 year old boy lmao

edit: watching the video tho its based. he says that you cant just go to a fuckin party and everything will be okay because incels are dealing with years of lack of social skills that led to being an incel and this cant be fixed by just taking a shower and being confident

Last edited:
By being a beta male simp and giving bs advice you hear a thousand times from normies.

Just bottom and get pegged maxx.
If I did that there is no way I could get that many subscribers wtf..

If I did that there is no way I could get that many subscribers wtf..
Exactly, just pander to all the bitches and male feminists. Easy money. He even had a "supposed" incel on one of his videos.