Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Your Lie in April?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: forsakencorvid
★★★★
I've seen it twice and it is one of my favourite anime. I watched it during my middle school years as a lonely kid and it stuck with me. There are some downsides to it, like the drawn out competition scenes, but it portrays such a pure type of love and friendship that I know I will never have, and that I don't think exists in real life. I love all the relationships between the characters, the animation, the music. I lived another life, another childhood, through that anime, so different from the one that was filled with sadness and loneliness.
My favourite character was Tsubaki:

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill. Is Your Lie in April less popular than I thought? Or too old for people to remember it and be relevant?

Never heard of it. Maybe because i had a long break from anime since i thought they were lame and for kids i only come back while Isekais started airing few years after that anime started airing.

Never heard of it. Maybe because i had a long break from anime since i thought they were lame and for kids i only come back while Isekais started airing few years after that anime started airing.
Alright. I recommend you watch it, but beware that you will feel like shit afterwards. It is 12 episodes.

I enjoyed it was a good movie don't know how the manga is it felt fucking retarded at times its alright not perfect