Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on what I did

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
I sabotaged a relationship for another incel who actually posts here, but I did it because as an incel myself I hate seeing relationships. Is what I did inexcusable or just the incel thing to do if you have the chance?

Thats fucked up because he was an incel and you might have just ruined his only chance. What led you to do this anyway? Wouldn't be surprised if you get banned.

Thats fucked up because he was an incel and you might have just ruined his only chance. What led you to do this anyway? Wouldn't be surprised if you get banned.
I was just sick of everybody being able to get into relationships and not me, I would've sabotaged anyone, incel chad or normie, but I only feel bad cause it was a incel

I was just consumed with envy

dumb s*ssy anime boyo, didn't this place drive you mad?
What's the census?
Yeah i'm curious.

I was just sick of everybody being able to get into relationships and not me, I would've sabotaged anyone, incel chad or normie, but I only feel bad cause it was a incel
Thats fucked up, so you were just jealous wow thats pretty low. Well in that case you are an asshole and should feel bad because since he was/is an incel you should know how difficult it probably was for him to get her.
You are just proving peoples opinion that incels are bad people....

dumb s*ssy anime boyo, didn't this place drive you mad?
What's the census?
Yeah i'm curious.
that girl Minjaze and I have been talking about these past few days, only ended up this way because I threatened to end it if she didn't leave Minjaze (her first boyfriend) then I realized I hurt a brother due to my jealousy so I tried to convince her to date other incels instead to make up for my sins, but it didn't work

Envy is a powerful feeling. I can understand why you did it and in all honesty he was probably fakecel if he was in that type of relationship

Fucked up but he was prob a fakecel anyways

Envy is a powerful feeling. I can understand why you did it and in all honesty he was probably fakecel if he was in that type of relationship
thanks for understanding it from my side, I did fuck up tho

that girl Minjaze and I have been talking about these past few days, only ended up this way because I threatened to end it if she didn't leave Minjaze (her first boyfriend) then I realized I hurt a brother due to my jealousy so I tried to convince her to date other incels instead to make up for my sins, but it didn't work
To end what?
Also, did she wound up in a kiwi asylum?
I heard rumors.

To end what?
Also, did she wound up in a kiwi asylum?
I heard rumors.
to end my life. idk her whereabouts, but she might be getting institutionalised yea. Made the mistake of blabbing about the blackpill to her parents or something

Why did you do that to Minjaze :/? He hasn't been feeling normal lately...

I'm disappointed in you...

to end my life. idk her whereabouts, but she might be getting institutionalised yea. Made the mistake of blabbing about the blackpill to her parents or something
These are high levels of autistic crap, thrilling, looking forward for more drama, keep us updated if you can.

These are high levels of autistic crap, thrilling, looking forward for more drama, keep us updated if you can.
of course, I love sharing her craziness, its always been a good laugh, but shes gone now which sucks

I mean, you do what you need to do for yourself in the moment. You ended up fucking over an incel, but what's done is done, right? Are you sucm? Yeah probably. But we all probably know where you're coming from when not wanting to get cucked.

If you were both talking to her, All's fair in love and War IMO. That applies to incels too. It's a rat eat rat world. Although sui threat was a gutless tactic.

I used to feel incredible jealousy when I see another incel getting chances. Really it was just due to me still having a bit of hope left and getting pissed. Now I know that I have no hope, and I just smile now and move on.

you did the right thing any incel who escape was never incel just a fakecel

I don't have an opinion tbh.

That's a bit harsh but I understand why you did it

life is cruel and unless minjaze knew this irl then who gives a fuck dude.

imagine actually thinking having an online relationship would work.

Well would you want to be sabotaged by another Incel?

this sounds retarded

If you, as an outsider to the relationship, were able to ruin the relationship, then there wasn't going to be much of a relationship in the first place.

She was probably going to cuck him anyway. If she really liked him, an outsider couldn't have hurt his chances.

While what you did was very wrong and no punishment for you is too severe, this result honestly probably saved the guy from getting cucked.

However, Shakespeare said it's better to have loved and got cucked than to never have loved at all, but I wouldn't fucking know.

is this another thread about that hoe that "sympathised with incels"?