Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Vid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Yeah, smooth sanchez got literally raided by glowies, he had to pay $10k just for his bail.

Imagine being charged and arrested for merely excercising your first amendent rights. What a clown world.

He was a legend. He did what most us were too afraid to do.

Smooth sanchez is based but this isnt even close to his best tbh

Yeah, smooth sanchez got literally raided by glowies, he had to pay $10k just for his bail.

Imagine being charged and arrested for merely excercising your first amendent rights. What a clown world.
Yeah that vid with the "bomb threat" was glorious. The rando white guy was like chill man youre obviously not legit, but all the wimmins ran away like the pathetic cunts they are and likely reported him to the thought police

View: https://youtu.be/ZMbbcb2Y-nY

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?
Yeah that vid with the "bomb threat" was glorious. The rando white guy was like chill man youre obviously not legit, but all the wimmins ran away like the pathetic cunts they are and likely reported him to the thought police

View: https://youtu.be/ZMbbcb2Y-nY

Word on the street is, that this clip went viral on reddit, and the soy cucks seethed and mass spammed/reported it to the glowies. Reddit, turns basically everthing into shit.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Word on the street is, that this clip went viral on reddit, and the soy cucks seethed and mass spammed/reported it to the glowies. Reddit, turns basically everthing into shit.
It's over for him. He is also getting a very disproportionate punishment for his act. Over for men in 2021

It's over for him. He is also getting a very disproportionate punishment for his act. Over for men in 2021
He is out now, he can't use that internet and has to spend approx 6 months in therapy.

He probably also had to pay $10k just for his bail.

I saw it live :feelsLightsaber:

Cartoon Animated cartoon Yellow Illustration

Why'd you tag me btw bhai I don't mind it, just curious :dafuckfeels:
I saw it live as well, it was glorious tbh. :dab:

I will tag you from now bhai. :feelsaww:

add diocel and gripmaxxing to your alerts gayng mab:feelsaww:
Done. :feelsjuice:

@Diocel and @GripMaxxing are now part of the Alerts Gang. :feelsaww:
A fellow man of culture. How did you discover Smooth Sanchez and incels in general?
Discovered Smooth Sanchez through ip2 (it went down recently) and incels through reddit. :feelscomfy:

I saw it live :feelsLightsaber:

Cartoon Animated cartoon Yellow Illustration

Why'd you tag me btw bhai I don't mind it, just curious :dafuckfeels:
You’ve posted bout him before. Thought you would have more of his content to share