Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on tradwife?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Are tradwives the only way for an incel to ascend?

Tradwives are Chad only.

What makes you think a “tradwife” would want an incel anymore than a regular slut would?
A tradwife is supposed to be above the likes of roasties

Conservative QT is my dream, but they're no less Chad only than any common whore.

trad wife = 30+ post wall roastie that has been pumped and dumped by every chad in town and now looks for a beta bux to leech off and cuck whenever she can. Its literally just a larp, AWALT.

I remember having a conversation with a semi-blackpilled hapacel friend irl and he was like "I don't really like the tradwife meme because it leads guys to have an unrealistic expectation of women that almost none of them actually meet" and I was like "tradwife isn't real because all women are whores" and it's funny because we were literally saying the same thing just wording it differently

A tradwife is supposed to be above the likes of roasties
The only thing different about a tradwife is that she wants to be a stay about mom and have kids. That’s it. She’s not going to have any different taste in men, she’ll want a Chad capable of providing.

Tradwifes don’t exist,in essence they are always more degenerate than you’re average foid and just want the shit beat out of them by Chad

I remember having a conversation with a semi-blackpilled hapacel friend irl and he was like "I don't really like the tradwife meme because it leads guys to have an unrealistic expectation of women that almost none of them actually meet" and I was like "tradwife isn't real because all women are whores" and it's funny because we were literally saying the same thing just wording it differently
Damn based fren. Hapas were born in inceldom and molded by the blackpill

Tradwifes don’t exist,in essence they are always more degenerate than you’re average foid and just want the shit beat out of them by Chad
I disagree but I can where you're coming from. Which subgroup of women is the least degenerate in your opinion?

Does not exist in 2020.

Tradwives are for tradchads only.

Tradwifes don't exist anymore, not even for chad. It's a stupid meme made by right wingers who cope with the thought of finding a unicorn.

@Atheistsomalipirate

Hey, I remember you from r/braincels!!

Tradwifes don't exist anymore, not even for chad. It's a stupid meme made by right wingers who cope with the thought of finding a unicorn.
trad wife = 30+ post wall roastie that has been pumped and dumped by every chad in town and now looks for a beta bux to leech off and cuck whenever she can. Its literally just a larp, AWALT.
There are no virgin before marriage tradwives. There are also no tradwives under 20. Prove me wrong.

Tradwife=GIGACOPE

cant ascend with them anyways they have high standards just like other women. Yeah if you were in the 40s then you could get a real tradwife and actually ascend but women are and always were the same. Just because she might act slightly different because of social and cultural pressures doesn't mean shes not a woman

There are no virgin before marriage tradwives. There are also no tradwives under 20. Prove me wrong.
yes, larpers or foids who havent got a chance to meet chad yet. Once that happens it's over

They all end up with tall, white, high T chads. They're even more pretentious than normal foids, have higher standards, and think they're holy and morally above other foids for not being sluts when in actuality all they are doing is saving themselves until they find a guy that just so happens to be a 6'5 gigachad.
What makes you think a “tradwife” would want an incel anymore than a regular slut would?

Last edited:
I disagree but I can where you're coming from. Which subgroup of women is the least degenerate in your opinion?
Definitely hot foids and when I say hot foids, I don’t mean those ugly bitches who paint their face with makeup. Hot foids know they can go for Chad whenever they want so don’t turn gay or fuck as many men, they don’t have as many reasons to slut around as your average female.

Yes “trad foids” may come off as different but that’s what every foid’s goal is. To come off as different and unique to attract men. Trad foids have a high potential for corruption, and as soon as they turn corrupt they will participate in every degenerate behavior worse and more often than the already corrupted foids.

Trad wives are a meme.
Why would they settle for less if they have the option to have sex with chad ?

Maybe 0.1% of the total female population are genuine trad wives.

Tradfoids are not real. It's just a scam to get a provider and even if they're real, why would she pick an incel in the first place? Her value would be very high to settle down with genetic trash like us.

such a cope
tradwife is the chadlife

more like tradewife by betabuxxing

Tradwives are Chad only.
Tradwives would think their traditional being would increase their chances at marriage market and they'd be right. So, chad only.

none since AWALT.

Tradfoids are not real. It's just a scam to get a provider and even if they're real, why would she pick an incel in the first place? Her value would be very high to settle down with genetic trash like us.
Tradfoids = whore who tries to LARP to get a tradChad to let her be a stay at home mom and provide for her.

I thought your nigger ass left the forum

This tbh all foids don't save up for marriage anymore.

Only way you'll find a trad wjfe is go to Afghanistan or some place
It has be village with no cellphone

'tradwife' = actually being a wife, something which women have never wanted to do, will never want to do

Some of the copes I see in this place are embarrassing. People actually think that women who remain virgins are actually capable of falling in love with an incel because of the pair bonding meme. It’s anathema to the blackpill.

a woman is still a woman. most 'trad' girls are lying attention whores too.

Worked for my cousins tbh. It's the only reason i still have hope

i dont think trad wife exists in the western world

Tradwives are some of the biggest whores there are.

The 'trad' front is just compensation for her unconscious shame from being/having been a massive whore.

Tradloli :yes:
Tradhag :no:

Teehee just finance my entire existence and I’ll love you! I just wanna be a lazy housewife and sit around doing nothing all day apart from maybe shit testing you every once in awhile when you return from your 60 hour work week. People who put up with the “tradwife” archetype or give “tradwomen” a pass are absolute cucks.